Yes I do, I do

In the garage
I feel safe
No one cares about my ways
In the garage
Where I belong
No one hears me sing this song
In the garage

Ok, if you were drinking I can understand your eyesight being blurry, but the camera's? Oh wait, that's not what you meant now is it? lol! Nice posters and you have a good wife to let you have it the way you want.

MetalThrasher442 said:
Your door looks nice. I hope the rest of your house is atleast a little better then that.
The house has actual art in it like Michelangelo, and Boulevard of Broken Dreams type of stuff up.

eighteeschick said:
Ok, if you were drinking I can understand your eyesight being blurry, but the camera's? Oh wait, that's not what you meant now is it? lol! Nice posters and you have a good wife to let you have it the way you want.
She's the decorator. I just want to be able to use my tools, play some tunes, watch sports and a :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

It's work in progress: game room, den, bar, gym (weight bench, exercise bike), putting green, etc. :headbang:

DarbysDad said:
She's the decorator. I just want to be able to use my tools, play some tunes, watch sports and a :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

It's work in progress: game room, den, bar, gym (weight bench, exercise bike), putting green, etc. :headbang:

Damn, how big is your garage? Sounds like a room I want. When you're done, can you come to my house? Oh, you have to build me a garage though. lol!

This is my garage before i started insisting on having a place to actually work.

May202006-somekidhousepics-1.jpg

IAN442 said:
This is my garage before i started insisting on having a place to actually work.

May202006-somekidhousepics-1.jpg
Damn you can see the floor for a ahwile I couldn't and it wasn't full of trash :Spin:

And you got a utiliity vehicle :headbang:

eighteeschick said:
Damn, how big is your garage? Sounds like a room I want. When you're done, can you come to my house? Oh, you have to build me a garage though. lol!
I forgot it contains an office we're putting together too.

DD - thats my 1985 Sears tractor i got for free...all it needed was a carb cleanout and a new fuel filter...she runs great and cuts grass like no one's business...

Least your garage floor is dry, mine is currently flooded again.. its rained for almost a week straight here, and a tree nearly fell on my car as i was driving last night.