O\T My Garage Wall

cool - yeah I gotta do my lawns this weekend the hold fashion way but still with a Craftsmen Mower and Edger. We're dry, there was a chance of thunder storms today but I didn't see any - must have in the mountains northest of me.

eighteeschick said:
...and you have a good wife to let you have it the way you want.

Yes, some wives are good. My husband's garage (not "ours" if you notice) has about $30K worth of tools in it, the giant tool box, Boulevard of Broken Dreams pictures, a naked chick clock, a hot rod calendar, an OCC autographed pic, a stereo, the camping trailer he was dying to have right up until they closed all of the campgrounds for the summer, all of his yard equipment and I don't even know what else.

All I ask in return is that he keeps my gardening stuff where I can get to it without help and that he takes my bike down when I want to ride it (they're hanging from the ceiling). My car used to fit in there before we got the trailer, but it's too wide (the trailer), until we get a shed and move the lawn mower into that instead. The trailer has to go into the garage so the HOA doesn't see it. :heh:

speaking of garages when my ex-friend's (who is a crackhead) mom passed away he moved into her vacant house and illegally rented it out to 2 mexican families. he took their rent money and bought crack and lived out in the garage (at least till the bank foreclosed the house) .now that was a crackhead with a game plan.