O/T: Now Drinking

Miltbrand

May 15, 2004
Denmark
Well, We (Denmark) beat the crap out of England a few hours ago (fucking 4-1), and I ran out of beer right after the match, so now I´m drinking vodka with applejuice..... :kickass:

Vodka and apple juice? Hmmmmm that could work.
I was watching Scotland throw a 2-nil lead away on the other channel, god we are pish! It cheered me up a wee bit when i saw the England - Denmark score. Thats the sad thing about us scots, nobody cares that Scotland drew with Austria but evryones delighted that England got pumped.
Well done Denmark!

Jockthrax said:
Vodka and apple juice? Hmmmmm that could work.
I was watching Scotland throw a 2-nil lead away on the other channel, god we are pish! It cheered me up a wee bit when i saw the England - Denmark score. Thats the sad thing about us scots, nobody cares that Scotland drew with Austria but evryones delighted that England got pumped.
Well done Denmark!

Ha, I switched over to watch Double Jeopardy (sp??) thinking we had the game in the bag. Should have known better.

I think Scotland should just give up Football and, possibly, Rugby.

I drank shitloads of Staropramens yesterday and I´m gonna continue tonight, not sure about the brand yet though.

england will be back don't you worry..............calamity james will never be in goal again........

did suck big balls last night tho, crap game from us........sigh a saints fan and england too, ahhh the beautiful game......