O/T: Now Drinking:

Miltbrand

May 15, 2004
Denmark
I ran out of beer, so...

ND: Shitty rum and diet coke.

Earlier today I promised eightieschick that I was gonna drink heavily the next six weeks, to make up for the next 6 months, so here goes....

(sorry 80shottie hihihi :) )

What do the oldest tits you´ve tried taste like? When I was 21 I tried some that were 46 years old, they were ok....

I'm drinking Pepsi, as usual. If you do have to go, I'll make one drunken rambling post a month in your honor (I can't hack it every week - sorry). ;)

eighteeschick said:
I'm drinking Pepsi, as usual. If you do have to go, I'll make one drunken rambling post a month in your honor (I can't hack it every week - sorry). ;)

:D

Oh, you´re so sweet!

NP: Still bad rum and diet coke!

I drank Corona's tonight which were paid for by this chick I met at work. She ditched me for some rich dude though. But I think they had already made plans before she ran into me. I'm going to have to ignore her before I slip into the friendship zone. I'm sure all the fella's in here know how hard it is to get out of the friendship zone. Like trying to get out of quicksand or a black hole or something.

usually aussies dont touch fosters but i dont mind fosters light ice,i figure i will stick to unleaded while at home or thru the week and just drink vb on the weekend or when i go out.

Lipton Extra Sweet Tea....

Feel like shit today didn't take my effexor and i've gone from psycho pissed off to tired...