O/T: Ok, ok, I'm throwing in the white towel..no more drinking for a couple of months

Originally posted by augdawg2

I wouldn't stress to hard, for stress can only worsen a stomach problem anyway, but there's so much that goes into this. For Example, when you drink, do you drink on a empty stomach? If you eat a semi healty meal before you drink you will certainly not be doing as much damage. There's also heridity, maybe poor TD has a family history of stomach problems? Maybe TD needs to drink more water? It could be all sorts of things, but my guess is Johnnie that if you don't really have gut aches or stomach problems at this point, You shouldn't have too much to worry about unless you hit bottle before your feet hit the floor out of bed in the morning! :) Hey, a update for you, I'm mailing your copy of AugDawg Texture & Attitude tommorrow! How's that for a gut ache!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Wow, great news for me, looking forward very much! Actually it´s not so bad with my drinking, I was only exaggerating :) but you know, sometimes I turn into a hell of a party animal!