O/T: New glut of Star Wars games for the cube?

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Has anyone played all of these yet (steve, thraxdude, I'm looking in your direction) I found "Clone Wars" to be pretty easy and repetitive, but I love the movie sequences, and the graphics are all killer. And the last couple of levels aren't that easy. I have 2 levels left to beat this game. I just got my copy of Jedi Knight II for X-mas, and played it a little bit. The controls are a bitch, it will take a while to get used to it, but it looks fun. As for Bounty Hunter, I have not picked it up yet. Has anyone here? It seems to me it may the best of the bunch.

I think Bounty Hunter is okay. Not great, from what I've heard. But I don't have any of those games.
I bet Steve could answer 'cause he practically plays videogames for a living.

In the meantime, how's your stomache, Ty?

I was back on top of my game, but then came Christmas Vacation and the ensuing Christmas parties. 2003 is gonna be my year. Instead of going out and stuff, I'm gonna lock myself in my basement with nothing but a nordic track, a weight bench, and some Pantera records. By the time summer hits, I will be ready to party, and should be in half way decent shape. :)

I got Metroid Fusion. It is fucking beautiful.

Ty- Do you have Metroid Prime yet? Steve told you to get it on another thread somewhere...

heads_or_tails.gif

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
I got Metroid Fusion. It is fucking beautiful.

Ty- Do you have Metroid Prime yet? Steve told you to get it on another thread somewhere...

heads_or_tails.gif

I haven't bought either or yet. Are they intertwined or connected somehow. That would be cool. I think I will buy them this winter to give me something to look forward too during the dreary depressing Jan/Feb stretch.

Oh, yeah, dude!
You have a Gameboy Advance? Metroid Fusion is on the Gameboy Advance. Metroid Prime is on the Gamecube.
After you beat both games, you can hook your Gameboy Advance up to your Gamecube and play the original Metroid.
And you can do other stuff like use the costume from Fusion in Prime.