O/T: Sharon is at it again!! (Don't we all just love her??)

No, I heard about that episode, but it got deleted off of the TiVo.
Damn it! Sharon sucks.

I did see some episodes of Jackasss!
Jackass and The Osbournes are the only things eMpTyV has to offer.

Jackass is pretty cool. I thought it was cancelled but it's been on every night this week, much to my husband's delight. MTV is totally full of crap though. I mistakenly put on the Real World while I was cleaning and waiting for the Osbournes the other night...Holy shit. Those people need lives!! I will NEVER make that mistake again!! Better than stupid people running around on a beach I guess, though. :rolleyes:

TWNAH big time, look at whats happend
Sharons Rise to Nu-metal, cash-rock dominance(pod, adema, and other poser rock)
Megadeths Disbandment,

TWNAH big mother fucking time

Brat- To avoid legal issues, MTV is allowed to air JackAss, but they are not allowed to advertise for it.

Be honest with you, I wasn't sure if it was still on or not....

j

about sharon:

money, money, money! C'mon now, this is just a typical woman... nothing new :)

about lars:

even though I'm a tallica fan, lars is a whinny little bitch. and he's the same as sharon on the money and the typical woman. :D

Brat, hey, that real world had a girl I graduated with. If any of you saw this season's real world, she's Tanya.
And odd how one's chest gets much bigger when you're going to be on MTV. She was a turn sideways and no one can see her girl in high school.

Oh you mean the annoying one who's always crying about something? I just want to slap her when I have the misfortune of seeing her. All those people need to be slapped though, for one reason or another.

VERY odd how those sorts of things happen, I agree.

Well, I am speechless. Ozzy should have killed that motherfucking bitch and because there is an Ozzfest in two months time in Prague I swear I´ll sneak into backstage and do it myself.

A co-worker of mine dated her. He said she's a hypercondriac and she's worse in real life away from the real world. They didn't bring out how much of a hypercondriac she really is.
Some of us watched Real World just cause she was there. We got bored with it though.

My wife watches the Real World when she flips channels. All the people on it are whiny annoying self righteous little bitches. And they give them this super duper luxury apartment brownstone in NYC to live in. The rent in that place would be $7500 a month easy and these ungrateful scumbags get it rent free. If this was reallly the "Real World" these six assholes would be all sitting in a dumpster fighting over a peach pit. FUCK THEM!

MTV: turn this shit off and play some goddamn music.

And if your friend is on that show, tell her I said to "Go fuck yourself!"