O/T: WWE

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
Well we're well into October so I'm assuming work on the new album is underway, checking here everyday waiting for studio updates. But in the meantime...

I got a Smackdown/ECW ticket, 3rd row ringside!! Right next to the ramp too, oh man I can't wait 'till the 4th! Went to Wrestlemania but I was way up there, now I get to be right in the action. I'm wearing my Anthrax NOT man Hot Topic shirt so you will be seeing me representing my fav band, I'll probably be drunk. Wait, I WILL be drunk. Can't wait. If anyone has any studio updates that aren't posted here please post!

Funny I have a Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure season pass so I go all the time and in the afternoon there will be people there trying to get folks to go to the TNA taping. It's free but my brother who I usually go with isn't into wrestling so he never wants to go, but I think I need to check it out myself soon. Still excited about WWE on Tuesday though, Wrestlemania was fun but I got an awesome seat this time, so I'm pumped!