O/T- YEAH!!! WHITE SOX!!!!

Mxgonzo

May 6, 2004
Freedonia
Someone pinch me!!! WHITE SOX AL CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass:
I have been waiting my whole life yell that:D
WORLD SERIES HERE WE COME!!!!!!:D :D :D

Mxgonzo said:
Thanks JD! :headbang: Now I know what you guys felt like last year.

it feels fucking great doesnt it!!! I am Very Excited for the ChiSox! I hope they can do it! Chicago needs a Baseball World Championship! AL champs is good but they have to Beat the Stros/Cards just to show its not a fluke .... Which I really think they will

Yeah. Either team is going to be tough. I kinda hope it's the cards because that will give Cub Fans a headache.
I think the Astros are going to take it though.

I'd like it to be the Cards just to watch them get embarrased again :loco: hahaha as for the Stros ... they are a team that is just as Hungry for a title as the Sox are it would be an awsome Matchup!

The colts look really good, but I have to agree. Let's see what they do in the playoffs. Manning and Dungy both have trouble winning the big games.

Oh they win the playoff games it's that pesky semi-final and championship
games we have trouble with believe you me im a 20 plus years colt fan
im not suprised with anything. Oh GO ASTROS! Did I mention that i
hate St. Louis?

SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

SOX.jpg

Now I can die happy!!!:D :D

Mxgonzo said:
SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

Cool for you! Even though it's been a while I still remember what it's like when the team you support wins a championship. Enjoy it now while it's still fresh.
:wave:

Mxgonzo said:

Congrats to Chicago!!! I knew they could do it!!! I really wish Houston put up more of a fight though ... I was quite disapointed in them