Oakland, PA show

Bleearg

Hey Gordy!
Aug 23, 2005
West by God Virginia
www.facebook.com
MOD---flyer-web.jpg

Anyone know anything about this place?
I should have a few friends coming with me and my girlfriend.
Anything nearby I should check out?

Billy, you think you might have time for some lunch?

Stink Palm Death, what a great name for a band. How many stinkpalms does it take before you need to worry about a fatality?
When is that show? It looks like that is the closest Billy is coming to Rochester.

Stink Palm Death, what a great name for a band. How many stinkpalms does it take before you need to worry about a fatality?
When is that show? It looks like that is the closest Billy is coming to Rochester.

Perhaps this time around but when the full tour hits I would imagine he'll play Rochester if not Syracuse

bleearg...me and my buddy are doing the sound and recording the show...it used to be the decade, then the next decade. dont know if you were ever there years ago. check out brave new world record store on craig st. and if you have time, eides in the strip district.

the wrong address is on the flyer.

219 Atwood St
Pittsburgh, PA

bleearg...me and my buddy are doing the sound and recording the show...it used to be the decade, then the next decade. dont know if you were ever there years ago. check out brave new world record store on craig st. and if you have time, eides in the strip district.

the wrong address is on the flyer.

219 Atwood St
Pittsburgh, PA