Oberhausen or not Oberhausen?

ich bin besser

Guy with no opinion
Aug 10, 2002
Germany
Hope you guys from the band read this on Sunday.
My question is: do you know if the Oberhausen gig is cancelled or not? Reason: the support act (great German band called Sylvan) published a newsletter saying their gig was cancelled due to bad ticket persales (obviously 60). But they didn't have a contract with the venue, which I guess you have and you will play.

I need to know because I plan on travelling to Oberhausen (250 km) and see you again. I tried to contact the venue today, but couldn't reach anyone.

Can you help??

Hi Ed,

I´ve the same problem as Jürgen: I have no information about the Oberhausen gig! The Sylvan show was cancelled due to the number of tickets being sold but I´m an incurable optimist and hope you´ll be there! Got two tickets, payed for it and want to see Enchant live! If you have any information (and you should have !), tell us about it! Hope to see (and hear) you in a few hours (I think there will be no disco after all),

All the best,
Michael

Michael...

They played "De Bosuil" for a veeeery small amount of people....
And they ROCKED!!!! :headbang:

Surely they will at your place...

ENJOY!!! and keep us posted!

Stainlessly,

Patrick

Patrick,

hope you´re right ! Oberhausen is not very far from my home town, so I´ll try it! What about you? BTW: nice keyboard stand you built for Jordan Rudess !! :Spin:

All the best,
Michael

Thomas Waber from InsideOut just emailed me saying the concert is NOT cancelled! :)

Oh, and I just decided to come over. Gotta have a beer with Ed. :Spin: I'll be wearing the shirt from my avatar.

Sunspot1960 said:
Patrick,

hope you´re right ! Oberhausen is not very far from my home town, so I´ll try it! What about you? BTW: nice keyboard stand you built for Jordan Rudess !! :Spin:

All the best,
Michael

One???
You mean all three of them...
Thanks! :D

I have this :ill: party tonight (yes on Sunday) otherwise I would surely have been there...
Oberhausen is approx. a 2 hour drive from where I live.

Have a great evening guys and keep us posted over here!!!

Stainlessly,

Patrick Slaats