Vip Problem photo with the band missing

Syn Hammerhand

New Metal Member
Oct 31, 2016
The VIP photos from Oberhausen and Hamburg are online but Oberhausen is not complete :(
my photo and some others with the band are missing please help!
Ticketspin has not reactetd to my ticket so far.
Anybody who has the same problem?
Or dose somebody know who else to contact?

Greetings Syn

In Oberhausen there was a mistske at first because there was no card in the camera to save the photos.

So when we were outside the hall they called us guys with VIP tickets back into the venue to do all the photos again.

Seems like you missed this :(:erk:

Same problem over here.
So basically, what you're telling me is that I spent 140€ for a signed poster, some stuff and seeing them right before me?
I mean, that is one hell of a bad joke if you ask me.

Is there a way to get in to contact with the ticketspin for this special kind of problem?
--Edit:
The reason I ask is that I was thinking on visiting another AA concert this month, where the VIV thing is also offered. I think you get what I mean :D

I don't get it how I missed the sec. shooting because I was the hole time with the grp of other vips.
And the foto from a guy right before me was taken so....the sd card had to be full or somethinmg or they didn't changed it.

Ok I have talked to ticketspin but they can't help :
Jake - Customer Support, Nov 1, 11:44 AM EDT:
Hey There!

This would be a question for the band/ management. We do not handle VIP photos.

I'm sorry I could not be of further assistance to you.
Jake - Customer Support
Customer Support

District Lines
6424 Forest City Road
Orlando, Florida 32810

http://districtlines.com
(877) 739-1173

"Always draw the giraffe!"
www.DrawTheGiraffe.com

Björn Behrend, Oct 31, 2:21 PM EDT:
Björn Behrend
bj-behrend@t-online.de
About Amon Amarth VIP upgrade Oberhausen .The VIP photos with the band from Oberhausen and Hamburg are online but Oberhausen is not complete :(
my photo and some others with the band are missing please help!
Or dose somebody know who else to contact?

Greetings Bj

Then I talked to Axel Jusselt who did the fotos from this evening but he can't help too .
The band Manager took the vip fotos.
After that I tried to takl to Johan Heeg directly via twitter and he send me the email from a band manager to talk to.
I will let you know was he or she wrote. Hopefully they let us visit an other show to take the fotos like N0bi thinks.

Björn Behrend @BBehrend81
@AmonJohan Pls help the vip photots from the eu shows are online but Oberhausen is not complete mine and some others ar missing
Contact Jenny @ our management: for the MAIL ask me pls

I just wrote her....

Last edited:
@Syn Hammerhand
Well, I don't know exactly where you've been but the problem for some guys was, that they went to their cars to bring their stuff away immediately after the VIV meeting. Lucky me, I travelled by train so I stayed on the stairs directly before the venue all the time.
Only a few minutes after we left the building (at most 3-5 minutes) the tour manager came out and informed us about his mistake: The sd card wasn't full - there was no card in the camera during the whole first shooting. I suppose he even went to the parking area because I know of at least 2 guys (one of them injured with 2 rakes) who were on their way down as well but they showed up at the second shooting.
He and the band apologized several times. Johan Hegg said "This is very embarrassing!"

@N0bi I agree - this shouldn't happen. I think the only way is to contact the management and get some money back.

....but the problem for some guys was, that they went to their cars to bring their stuff away immediately after the VIV meeting....

Thats it I did so. :(

@Syn Hammerhand you have the contact information of the band manager? Would you mind sharing them or the information about some kind of replacement?
I could and would buy a normal ticket for another concert, granted that I would have my VIV pass and it's features to their full extent :D

I wrote the info in the post above and wrote her as Johan said but no answer yet.
I could and would buy a normal ticket for another concert, granted that I would have my VIV pass and it's features to their full extent
That's what I would do too

Got an answer from Jenny she will soon try to inform us here.
Things have been solved for me, hopfuly the rest can do also.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndY. and N0bi
Unfortunately, the whole support for the VIP package wasn't good imo.

TicketSpin was very slow with providing information where and when to meet. Many e-mails were necessary to get the infos and I talked to some guys at the concert who all had the same problems. For me it's a nogo to have no information at least 1.5 - 2 weeks before the event because we have to plan the times with our job.

At least you got your info now @Syn Hammerhand

However, when we pay so much money for a bag with some paper and a photo with the band, at least the support should be way better!

I actually never saw any pictures. Can't find it on the website, did not receive any link as well. Where would I find them?

Hi you should find the pics here : http://www.amonamarth.com/vip
But the links to the shows in 2016 are gone . Only the 2017 shows are now online.
Pics from wich show are you searching ?

Yesterday the show in Cologne should be online in a few days .

Ticketspin fucked it up again for me for the show yesterday in Cologne there was a missunderstanding at what time the vip meeting started. They wrote 2 houers before doors and no exact time.So me and some others were to late. -.-

cheers syn

Last edited:
Reactions: R.Zayin
Thanks! Yes, I only found out that the start was one hour earlier than expected the same day. Hope you got your pictures anyhow?

Sadly not all pics could be taken we asked but the answer was the Vip meeting is over. So me and some other guys got no pics yesterday in Cologne. I contacted Ticketspin but got no reply yet.
I'm kind of unlucky withe these vip meetings ^^.

I recommand that the next time the Infomation should be an exact time and not "Check In Time for VIP will be (2) hours BEFORE doors." Me and some others got to late because we assumed the time would be 2 hours before the time that was found on the tickets and not an hour earlier! So from 30 people 10 were to late and got no vip meeting thats more than bad!

Hope someone from the band or the management reads this.

cheers syn

Last edited: