Ocean Way/Drum Masters Ultimate Studio Drums GROUP BUY!

Jind

Grrrr!!! (I'm a bear)
Mar 7, 2009
We are at 434 people as of right now - let's keep the momentum going, the more the merrier and the more bonus content (see the incentives that have been added below)!!!

Final Date: Wednesday, December 30th 2009
Number Currently Enrolled: 434
Amount you could pay: $99.00

epointz referral name: DevlinSP (we both get points if you use a referral name)

The Ultimate Studio Drums Download Group Buy - Includes Drums from Ocean Way Drums and Drum Masters

PayPal option link

Everything in the "Ultimate Studio Drums Group Buy" is downloadable exclusively from eSoundz.com This is a limited-time bundle that includes the following kits that are playable from Sonic Reality's latest Infinite Player plug-in powered by Kontakt 3.5:

• Sonic Reality's Infinite Player plug-in powered by Kontakt*
• 12 different Ocean Way® Drums DL mix kits from dry to medium to ambient
• 15 Drum Masters 2 Signature Drum Kits featuring drum kits of legendary drummers
• Ambient Impulse Responses from some of the best sounding studio rooms in the world to use with Infinite Player/Kontakt's convolution reverb
• Bonus Midi Grooves

* If you already own the Infinite Player you can get a brand new previously unreleased Drum Masters 2 Ludwig® Jazz Kit instead!

UltimateStudioDrumsGroupBuy_sml.jpg

Recent updates and incentives:

* EZPlayer PRO (or an optional kit if you already have EZPlayer PRO. - HIT THIS MARK

* At 400 the following items were added: HIT THIS MARK

• Over 100 more midi grooves from ODD GROOVES courtesy of Per! He can talk more about those but it is a taste from each of his sets of odd time signature and more complex grooves than you normally see.

• A mystery extra Signature Snare from a famous drummer - I shall reveal which one and who it is soon. Aha!

• Ocean Way Drums Kit 10 Medium that normally comes free only for the OWD Expandable Player... we'll let you have an Infinite Player version of it to add to your set up (so that makes it 13 mix kits total from OWD)

• FIFTY Hybrid Kits featuring mix and match kit pieces from the kits in this bundle including "album ready" mixes with built-in processing, hard rock in your face drums to polished pop sounds to aggressive Metal, Hip Hop and more.

* At 500 they will be adding:

If we reach 500 there will be 50 more Hybrid Kits, even MORE midi grooves and another mystery sample surprise

ANOTHER Multitrack kit from the Drum Masters Series

This group buy also contains coupons towards the full versions of Ocean Way Drums:

Ocean Way Drums Platinum - $300 off coupon
Ocean Way Drums Gold - $149 off coupon
Ocean Way Drums Silver - $99 off coupon
Ocean Way Drums DL Edition - $49 off coupon
Ken Scott's EpiK DrumS HD - $99 off coupon
Part 2 will include Drum Masters 2 coupons coming later. The product will go on pre-order starting next week. Availability of EpiK DrumS HD and Drum Masters 2 range will be in January (or possibly sooner but not later).

Note - all these coupons are for purchases from esoundz.com.

* Dave also recently announced a deal with Steven Slate to carry his products on esoundz.com and he has mentioned a possible coupon towards them.

Squids:
Toontrack's EZ Player Pro (normally $50) will come FREE with this group buy if it hits 300.

* Coupons included to use towards upgrades (to the DL, Silver, Gold, or Platinum versions) of either, or both, Ocean Way Drums and/or Drum Masters.

Squids:
But the SECOND thing that makes this group buy worth getting - even if you own other DM or OWD stuff is that you will get a lot of discount coupons to upgrade from it... some coupons will be up to $99 OFF so that would make this group buy essentially FREE at that point... a great stepping stone for anyone as well. For instance, the new Drum Masters 2 Signature collections - one of which has samples of signature Copeland, Weckl, Gadd and Chambers snares will have a 50% coupon that you can only get from joining this group buy... well the price of that is normally $229 so you'd actually get $115 off the MSRP (and that's $99 off the street price which is $199) so... it might be nice to have both this AND that for the same price as getting JUST that later.

* Possibility of more E-Drumming/V-Drum capabilities
Squids:
This one depends if we do it but as long as it works we will and that is the new Drum Masters 2 features such as V-Drum and general Custom E-Drum support in both DM and OWD but only in this Group Buy. Those features do include a very advanced round robin and other new things. Even if the Multichannel do support V-Drum and have some round robin in it too... this is not only more advanced but it also gives more control to the user.

I'm going to get this one - I like the Ocean Way drums. Sonar added one to the newest Session Drummer and I liked the sound. Plus some of the other kits sound good from the samples.

to late

JK <3

LIES!!!!!! :)

I am however number one in the group buy - I'm a sucker for esoundz group buys. Squids always does some great things for customers.

If anyone wants to they can use my epoints ID: DevlinSP when they order - it will give me a little credit with them. You will see the option on the order form.:headbang:

Here is a review from SoS earlier this year. Since I don't own drums or have no intention of getting some anytime soon - libraries will have to do. I already have Slate, but more options are always a welcome thing to me.

Sonic Reality Ocean Way Drums

I'm thinking about getting this; looks like a sweet deal. Then again, I should get that Metal Foundry I've been trying to buy for a long time, but always end up buying something else.

I'll see how many people will join that GB.

Do you think I will use this if I own SSD Platinum and do only hard rock stuff? It's a really tempting price, especially since I can't buy almost anything out there for 100$(Mixing plug ins and all that).

That gb doesn't really seem to kick off at the same rate as the Camel Audio one did... Let's hope it'll end up being successful.

There are just too many great deals at the moment... I can't handle it :zombie:

Added some details and an update up top - only 14 or so away from $99.00!!!

epoitz referral anme: DevlinSP (we both get poits when you use referral names)

It's now at $99.00 - they reached 200 in eight days. It's at it's lowest price, but I'm sure Dave (Squids) will be adding incentives for higher numbers such as the EZPlayer PRO for 300.

Bump:

At 434 now - buy going on until December 30th.

Check out the top post for recent incentives and details.

epointz referral name: DevlinSP (we both get points if you use a referral name)

Friendly bump - we just hit 500 so we have secured that bonus with a little over a day to go. Squids is going to announce the next bonus if/when it gets to 550 - sort of one of those "what you will NOT get unless you make it" deals.

Yup - I'm bumping this great deal one last time. We are at 558 with just today to go. We gained over 60 people just yesterday.

Here is a summary of what you get(excluding the bonus that Dave is working up for 600):

For $99, here is what you will be getting so far (and there may be more):

(1) 28 STm kits (21 have all unique samples, 7 have unique snares and some other unique kit pieces but also share with other kits, marked with an X below):

Ocean Way® Drum Kit 1 Dry
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 2 Medium
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 4 Dry
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 4 Ambient
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 5 Medium
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 6 Ambient
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 8 Dry
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 9 Dry
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 10 Dry
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 10 Medium * Bonus
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 10 Ambient
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 12 Dry
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 13 Medium

Drum Masters 2 NDV ST Gretsch® Kit
Drum Masters 2 NDV ST Premier® Kit (Direct)
Drum Masters 2 NDV ST Premier® Kit (Ambient)
Drum Masters 2 Collins Kit X
Drum Masters 2 Duke Kit X
Drum Masters 2 Doctor Nirvana Kit X
Drum Masters 2 NDV ST Blasticks Kit
Drum Masters 2 JB Tama® Brush Kit
Drum Masters 2 JB Session Sonor® Kit
Drum Masters 2 JB Sensitone&#8482; Kit X
Drum Masters 2 JB Danger Ogletree Kit X
Drum Masters 2 JB Supraphonic&#8482; Kit X
Drum Masters 2 JB Brady Deep X
Drum Masters 2 Bonhm Ludwig® Kit
Drum Masters 2 Stairway Levee Kit

And all these kits have multiple velocity layers and round robin scripting, which is easily controllable by the user, PLUS scripting to allow easy reassignment of notes for use with V-drum kits.

(2) Plus, you can have the Jazz STm kit if you don't need the Infinite Player (only if you already have Infinite Player).

(3) You can also choose either EZ Player Pro or a Drum Masters MT kit (a multitrack version of one of the STm kits in this GB) and

(4) as ANOTHER bonus for reaching 500 you can have yet another Drum Masters Multitrack Kit.

(5) 50 Hybrid kits (mixing and matching kit pieces from the above kits).

(6) An artist signature snare bonus which I believe is going to be the Steve Gadd snare. That will be integrated into the hybrid kits.

(7) Impulse Responses -- Convolution ambience from various world class studios these drums have been recorded in.

(8 ) 150 ODD GROOVES (and a special upgrade offer for full Odd Groove titles exclusive to this group buy!)

(9) SquidiMidi Files (those are iMap midi files made by Squids. They are being edited now so the exact number is not yet known.

(10) Mp3s demos of each of the kits for easy auditioning of the default kit sounds.

(11) Some serious discount coupons for other eSoundz products. These coupons allow you to save, in many cases, as much as the value of the whole GB:

EpiK DrumS HD - A Ken Scott Collection
Ocean Way Drums DL Edition
Ocean Way Drums Silver
Ocean Way Drums Gold
Ocean Way Drums Platinum
Drum Masters 2 Multitrack
Drum Masters 2 Multitrack Platinum Edition
Drum Masters 2 Signature Kits Vol. 1 (Stm kits with famous artists)
Drum Masters 2 Signature Kits Vol. 2 (Stm kits with artists & styles)

So my friends. I am not sure why anyone would want to pass up on this offer. We're talking about Up to 82 kits for just $99 plus a whole heap of extras. If it reaches 600 there will be even more goodies added... so today and tomorrow are the days to act if you are interested in this crazy deal.

You can join here and thank me later:
http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=4118& refcode=USDKVR

Feel free to use my referral code: DevlinSP

One last bump - if you have been thinking about joining, now is the time. Only hours left.

See the details at the top of the thread.