October Falls - new homepage and mp3

M.Lehto

Jun 25, 2002
October Falls-homepage has got a new look under the release of first full-lenght album.
Marras - Eight Hymns for Scheol and Nature - will be released early '05 by Corvus Records.

The whole album is based on one concept, so one sample doesn't tell you everything,
but at least gives you a small picture about what's going to happen.

New homepage: www.octoberfalls.cjb.net
New mp3-sample: http://koti.welho.com/mlehto4/october_falls_marras_2.mp3 (Please don't stream, right click and save as)

It would be great to get some feedback.

This is quite wondrous, and I'm only 40 seconds in. :)

Jeez man this is really good. I already like this more than Tuoni, and that's saying something.

One Inch Man said:
This is quite wondrous, and I'm only 40 seconds in. :)

Jeez man this is really good. I already like this more than Tuoni, and that's saying something.
Great to hear. This time there's more elements, so it was impossible to choose a song that would show them all, but some had to be chosen and I didn't want to put the opener track online, although that mostly covers everything this album will offer.

Beautiful. I recently got my copy of Tuoni after Matt ordered them for our distro. I have to say, you have a supreme masterpiece on your hands here. I am in complete support.

I missed this thread as well. Great stuff man. It's good to hear that more elements are going to be thrown in since that was my only gripe with past material.

Keep up the great work!

i don't want to be a whore or anything... but if any of you guys in North America want a copy of the Tuoni 10'', Matt and I carry it at our distro.

The release date is 10.2.2005.

EDIT - Damn, I can't remember in what order you write these dates in US or elsewhere. Anyway, it's next month.

Geez, two bumps and I missed this thread each time. I was away the week of xmas so...

Anyway, I shall check this out tonight! I haven't heard the sample yet but obviously put me down for a copy of the new album.