OCTOBER FALLS - MARRAS cd available NOW!

M.Lehto

Jun 25, 2002
Hello,

I just wanted to let you know, that October Falls – Marras CD is now finally available from me as a jewelcase-version. You can ask further details by email.

The price for the cd is 12€/15$ not including posts.

For more information and sample, visit www.octoberfalls.cjb.net

Thanks,

M

spaffe said:
Great, but I'll wait for the vinyl

:cry: OK.

Just kidding. There will be a vinyl with some bonus material, but so far there's no release date for it. I'll try to made it happen asap, but I want it to be 100% perfect and most likely because of that, it will be very limited (costs a lot of money to make).

Do have Paypal?

EDIT: haha, what kind of sentence is that!?! I need to walk up to a girl "Do have Pussy?" and see what happens.

M.Lehto said:
Just kidding. There will be a vinyl with some bonus material, but so far there's no release date for it. I'll try to made it happen asap, but I want it to be 100% perfect and most likely because of that, it will be very limited (costs a lot of money to make).

Thick and heavy vinyl makes gets my juices flowing :kickass:

And bisides, right now I don't mind waiting, I've decided not to get a single record until I've given all new ones I currently have a proper chance

Sorry, there's no PayPal, I'd really need one though, but I'd had to rework my card.

Only opinion with PayPal is that when I buy something from Ebay and you could pay it with your PayPal and I send you the record, heh...

JayKeeley said:
Finding this thread without search function was pain.full.

Anyway, I must have this. That sample is stunning.

My own copies are curretly sold out and I'm waiting more to arrive. Some Finnish distros have it, like Ahdistuksen Aihio Productions ( www.ahdistuksenaihio.com ) and Firebox ( www.firebox.fi ).

I have one copy, that has some marks on the cd (should play flawesly), I can send that you as promo if you want it. It's not mint though. PM if wanted. :)

Just so you all know, the album is most excellent.

I must ask though, what is the chant thing between each song from/for?

Caelum Adustum said:
Just so you all know, the album is most excellent.

I must ask though, what is the chant thing between each song from/for?

"Hymns for Scheol and Nature"

The chanting is the death, that lurks behind nature's beauty.

just curious ... as I was reading the review for one of the older releases on the OF website ... and Jay Keeley is listed as reviewer.
Is there any reason any of you RC folk don't use your real names in your reviews?

Dunno really....it just started off that way because we were on UM before the zine existed. We have our names listed on the About Us page.

Guess we started with it and just stuck with it.

NAD is still listed as NAD, even though he became One Inch Man 18 months ago. :loco: