October Falls - Tuoni 10" out NOW!

M.Lehto

Jun 25, 2002
The next October Falls release, Marras, is now recorded and mixed. There are no release date yet, but either late this year or early '05 by Corvus Records.

It will feature 7 new songs and the playing time is 30:04. There was also one more song recorded, but that will only appear on vinyl-release (as a closure for A-side), if there will be one some day.

Also October Falls - Tuoni EP is now out in 10" format (ltd 400) by Ahdistuksen Aihio Productions http://personal.inet.fi/private/aap/ . Check the site for more information and note that there are also some good stuff like Darkthrone vinyls distributed, so order other stuff too and save with postages, since they are pretty high for vinyls.

You can order this also directly from me, so if that's what you want, send email to october_falls@hotmail.com .

Please note, that the music is the same as in Tuoni cdr (soldout). You will be hearing all new music in full-lenght album.

M

I'll order one from you when you get your copies in. :)

(I'd go through the label, but the temptation to get more stuff over the distro would be too overwhelming)

The artwork is in same vein, but not the same. One of the reasons was that the original pictures was not quality enough to use this big.

I'll let you know when I receive my copies, but since the guy running this label is fair, I always suggest him for bigger orders since I don't have a penny in this, but he has.

Caelum Adustum said:
I already contacted you via email yesterday. :Spin:
If the damned hotmail got the message through, I've emailed you back.
I have no idea who is who here. :)

M.Lehto said:
If the damned hotmail got the message through, I've emailed you back.
I have no idea who is who here. :)
Yes, I got your reply. Hotmail is a bitch, that's why I switched to yahoo:p

You know I'm getting e-mails from random people who have read my review asking how to get this? Some dude in France even asked me for the MP3s via MSN Messenger, but I directed him back to you Mikko.

Thanks, I think he already did contact me about it.
You've been a lot of help to me, I'll remember it when the full-lenght cd is out.

M.Lehto said:
Thanks, I think he already did contact me about it.
You've been a lot of help to me, I'll remember it when the full-lenght cd is out.
Ah, that's no problem. I just don't want to share your music without your knowledge/consent, especially since you yourself are accessible directly.

Yeah, I'll get this too when I can afford it. I assume it won't sell out straight away!

Yeah and those are just because of Finnish post, there are no "packaging fees" or anything, those prices are directly from www.posti.fi . I'm really sorry, but there are nothing I can do about those.

Erik said:
Sweden is the same I guess, fuck Nordic prices... :erk:
Yeah and German is also expensive.

Best way to solve this would be if some distro in US would take few copies, since with these rates the posts costs more than the actual record.

EDIT - Oh, forgot to say, that I posted your package today.

M.Lehto said:
Best way to solve this would be if some distro in US would take few copies, since with these rates the posts costs more than the actual record.

Did someone call me? :loco:

thats a good idea. I'll check it out with your label, unless you'd want to sell them to me yourself (or possibly arrange a trade?)