October Falls - Marras VINYL

cover art looks great, and thesamples I downloaded before were great too

but I'm not getting any more vinyl till I have some thing to play it on again, its just a wind up
is this still on Cd? i'd trade you a scald album if you'd be even slightly interested

It's available on cd too (without the bonustrack), but sadly all my copies of it are gone.

Demilich said:
You seem to be on the same page with me when it comes to music: absolute dedication to quality takes precedence over potential for material gains. It's refreshing to see this attitude in such abundance around here, but I think its important to stay open to the possibility that SOME income from musical sources is permissible without corrupting your intentions/process.

theres nothing wrong with making some money from your music
funding music can be really dificult, if one project pays for the next and you can afford better gear , longer in the studio, better packaging + art for the next then fuck the naysayers, theres a big diference in that and selling out

Décadent said:
Do you have any Tuoni 10"'s left?

This Marras LP looks fucking marvelous though. Sign me up for a copy.

Moose has some left over from our AWR stock, I believe. Talk to him about that if Mr. Lehto is out.

...as some said here...making your own music is (always) a way of paying and not earning money. But i think (and know) having a label contract could make a lot of things easier... We wouldn´t have had the possibility and the money to record all the stuff we have so far now in such a good quality (Studioe with Markus from Empyrium) without paying for ourselves. Nevertheles we worked hard and made it like we wanted to do...

...Thats the way...

But it´s great to see some really good musicians doing their thing...

This is taken from an interview with Tenhi posted on Metal-Norge (http://www.metal-norge.com/?action=intervjuer&ID=133). Perheps they're your home boys or something, but I thought it cool enough to post here:

Metal-Norge said:
Do you have any favorite bands within the same (kind) of genre you can recommend our readers to check out?

ii: Gjallarhorn, October Falls, Oplid, Wimme Saari, Hedningarna, Of the Wand and the Moon, Hagalaz Runedance just to mention a few artists.
:D

Sign me up for a copy of that Marras vinyl btw

spaffe said:
This is taken from an interview with Tenhi posted on Metal-Norge (http://www.metal-norge.com/?action=intervjuer&ID=133). Perheps they're your home boys or something, but I thought it cool enough to post here:

:D

Sign me up for a copy of that Marras vinyl btw

Thanks for posting that, it feels good to be mentioned by them. :)

About this vinyl-issue, they're now on print, so few weeks and they should be available.

spaffe said:
Great, perhaps we could work out some sort of trade with that Empyrium pic-lp I mentioned

I think we can arrange something, PM me when you're back in Sweden.

S P A M !

Vinyls are here soon, hopefully next week, they're pressed, now it's only about delivery.

As said before, it will be on heavy 180gr vinyl and includes a bonus track. I thought about insert or poster, but decided, that I took better thicker material for covers and vinyl and go without insert/poster.

If there are many people interested about this in US/Canada, maybe you should order it together and save huge amount in posts. So far, I've not advertized this anywhere, so at this point there's no distro in US that would be carrying this, I'm sure at some point this will be distributed in US also, but not at the time of release.

Well, it seems GZ (the pressing plant) has fucked out our order bad, so more delays occured, those fucking cunts can't do a single thing right, I mean I'm glad I'm not the person who is in contact with them about our order, otherwise...fuck 'em!

Metal-material is also on hold, as I have a bit of a drummer problem right now, my session drummer is very busy, so everything's in hold unless I get a replacement.

M.Lehto said:
As said before, it will be on heavy 180gr vinyl and includes a bonus track. I thought about insert or poster, but decided, that I took better thicker material for covers and vinyl and go without insert/poster.

Wise decision. I don't see why metal bands bother with posters, especially if it means making the disc itself of lesser quality it's plain damn stupid. Most of my vinyl posters are simply lying disintegrating in the sleeves -- and I've a feeling that's the case with most people. Besides, heavy vinyl makes all warm inside :loco: