October Falls - Marras LP is finally out

M.Lehto

Jun 25, 2002
So it's finally out, if there are at least few people in US that are interested about this, order together and save in postages

OUT NOW
OCTOBER FALLS - MARRAS LP (Tuoni-01)
The second release by October Falls, Marras, is now available on 180gr vinyl.
Vinyl-version includes one bonus song and totally 36:06 minutes of melancholic acoustic music in the vein of old Ulver, late Empyrium, Tenhi etc.
For single orders price is: 13€/15$ excluding postages
Wholesale available for people ordering 5 copies or more, contact for prices.
Information and contact:
tuonela[at]welho.com (orders and information)
No PayPal available, so all payments by money in registered letter or inside Europe, with EU-banktransfer.
Ask for details and postage rates. Suomessa normaalilla tilisiirrolla, toimitus Helsingissä mahdollista kädestä käteen.

I have no idea yet, so far only Ahdistuksen Aihio has it, but if you wait few weeks, Goatowarex should have some copies too.

ALSO AVAILABLE:

Drudkh - Blood In Our Wells LP
Baptism - Morbid Wings Of Sathanas LP
Behexen - Rituale Satanum LP
Drastus - Roars from the Old Serpent's Paradise LP
October Falls - Tuoni MCD
Bloodhammer - The Passion Of The Devil MCD

VINYLS: 15€/17$
MCDS: 8€/9$

Not including postages.

Are you starting up a distro or something?

I just ordered Tuoni on vinyl :kickass:

:)

Not really, But I thought, that it's better to sell vinyl, when you have more to sell as the postages for a one vinyl are insane.

Tuoni 10" has sold at least a bit, as the releaser is basically soldout (has some copies) and I have only few.

Décadent said:
I bought that on CD and spun it through a couple of times. Quality, but not essential. No vinyl required.

Many said the new one is better, I haven't heard it yet.

I want to get a copy of this, so if anyone else in the states also wants one, we should talk...

I have Tuoni on vinyl and it's funny that I just took it out and played it for the first time in a while when I got home from work. It's great, but I know that Marras is better...

MFJ said:
I want to get a copy of this, so if anyone else in the states also wants one, we should talk...

At this point no one distributes this in US, Dark Horizon should take some copies, but that's still an open issue.