October Falls - Tuoni 10" out NOW!

Most fair thing to do is to contact the label.

If for some strange reason things don't work, then contact me!

Let's bring this up for once more.

I know Jersey Devil already have this in US, but if I understand right, AWR will be getting it too, so do what's best for you.

I. Aatsinki told me that they are on the way. I think I'll probably have them in a month or so. Maybe a little bit more because of the Christmas season slowdown.

Heh, I'm stupid, so I have no idea how to make it :)

There are no release-date set yet, but either late this year or early '05. Anyway as soon as possible, but manufacturing and all the paperwork will sure take some time. I just informed the label that it's ready, so let's see what they say.

I'd love to put some samples online, but I can't without permission from record-company. Damn.

Yeah, I read the review, I was very surprised by it, but no complains from me, heh.
I think Northern Silence should have it!

Sent the new material and cover-arts etc. to recording company today, hopefully everything goes fast now.

Ladies (all two of you) and Gentlemen! (mostly Gentlemen here)

I recieved 10 copies of Tuoni from I. Aatsinki of Ahdistuksen Aihio Productions in the mail today and now you don't have to play the expensive Finnish mail rate if you live in North America! I'll be selling them for the current rate of 10€ = $13 US! Cheers!

Great to hear, now people don't have to pay more from posts that from the record itself (or something like that, I'm tired).

Damn the year is ending soon, the full lenght might not make it this year. I mean it's on the works, but some paperworks take some time, so I dunno if it's out in December or not.

Nico, I'll take a copy along with the the Taake box, whenever the god damn the Paypal thingy is all ready steady goey.

Hey Mr. Lehto:

OCTOBER FALLS (UK) "Tuoni" MLP 04 Heathen Black Metal, limited to 400 copies

Bet you didn't know that your band was British heathen black metal! (Taken from the last Drakkar newsletter)

Erik said:
Hey Mr. Lehto:

OCTOBER FALLS (UK) "Tuoni" MLP 04 Heathen Black Metal, limited to 400 copies

Bet you didn't know that your band was British heathen black metal! (Taken from the last Drakkar newsletter)
Surprise, didn't know that, heh. I quess that means that I have take a little change in musical direction for next release to fulfill this description.

Oh, and move to UK too...

I understand if people don't have time to listen everything they sell, but it would be great, if they would at least get the facts straight. Thanks for notice Erik.