October Falls - The Streams Of The End

Mikko - you have outdone yourself with this release. :kickass:

Great to hear that you liked it, I'm sure the full-lenght will then work also, but before that there will be one acoustic mcd.

About the US distribution, I actually don't know. It will be available there, but I'm not sure if any packages has reached there yet.

Any plans to hook up with Dark Horizon again?

No, I try to get everything released by European labels. It's much easier as there are no problems with customs etc, when receiving copies from the label.

Next full-lenght will be released by Debemur Morti, just like this MCD/MLP, but the acoustic MCD will be out by a different label.

Hells Headbangers is all out of the cd and I don't see it in the digital violence section of Mystic Arts Mailorder either. What the ...?!?

It's on the Mystic Arts list, they have MCD's after the full-lenghts, so that's why it was a bit hard to find.

I'm assuming October Falls is to uber cult for t-shirts eh?

There was a logo shirt with the "acoustic" logo, but after that, there's none available. I'd be interested of releasing a new shirt, if someone makes them, I have nothing against shirts...

Just a small thing to add here:

Acoustic MCD, Sarastus, will go to press very soon. It contains about 20 minutes of all acoustic material.

And a small update for those who cares. Althought the next full-lenght, The Womb Of Primordial Nature, might not be released before very early next year (to avoid too many releases for this year), the drum-recordings are now done and M.Tarvonen did amazing and firm job behind the kit.

And a small update for those who cares. Althought the next full-lenght, The Womb Of Primordial Nature, might not be released before very early next year (to avoid too many releases for this year), the drum-recordings are now done and M.Tarvonen did amazing and firm job behind the kit.

Nice. So will this release be more in the vein of "Streams", or acoustic, or mix of both?