October Falls - The Plague of a Coming Age

M.Lehto

Jun 25, 2002
Haven't really wrote anything here for ages, but keep checking the place every now and then, a lot of strange names writing these days, but it seems many have just changed their names :)

Anyway, I hate to advertise my own stuff and hardly ever do so, but as RC was one of the first places noticing October Falls in early days, I thought I'd make a topic for the upcoming album. Should be out 15th of March 2013, one song is online so far:

:Spam:

Last edited by a moderator:

Some new samples there, tried to use a direct view, but failed, sorry.

EDIT - Ok, so the regular link was the thing...me so stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
NAD - This new stuff is quite different, but I'm sure I'll record acoustic stuff again at some point.

Ellestin - :lol: By the way, that THE EYE album in your sig will be re-released at the same time with OF (by DMP), but I'm sure you already knew that!

Thanks a lot for the comments! It seems people are now getting their pre-orders, so although it's not officially out yet, records are available.

Their music is finely tuned, beautifully composed, and an excellent example of how well this style of melodic, dark metal can be done. This is an album to return to on cold and lonesome evenings.

Nice!