October Falls - The Streams Of The End

ok I'll do that. And btw here's a review I wrote about The Streams of the End. Talk to you soon!

Thanks for the review, I got a hilarious version of it, by using an online translator. :lol:

Anyway, I can honestly say, that the full-lenght is so much better, than "The Streams..." is, not that I'd still stand 100% behind what I've done on it. This time the sound will be much more professional and that does not mean sterile, but a "professionally" recorded drums and guitars etc. Hopefully I can post you a sample from it before the end of the year.

Received my copy today (thanks Mikko!)

Sounds amazing. You never disappoint. This will be on some heavy rotation the next days.

Greetings From Germany

I'll rise this old topic as I approved the mastering today for the next full-lenght, The Womb of Primordial Nature.

It's again harsher material, 38 minutes of music, cutted into 4 parts. This time somewhat more professionally done. Drums were played by M.Tarvonen from Moonsorrow and recorded by H.Sorvali, both did awesome job. I used the same bass-player as in "The Streams..." V.Metsola, who also wrote all the bass-lines this time and did the engineering for most of the tracks I played. Mixed the whole thing myself and it was now mastered by T.Stjerna in Necromorbus (Watain etc).

Enought for the childish namedropping:

I can't wait to hear the whole thing, it should be out this spring through Debemur Morti (in Europe) and hopefully this time it will also be available in US, but nothing more about that yet (no secrets, I just don't know :p).

There will be a vinyl at some point, but at first it will only be available on cd.

What comes to the vinyl-version of Sarastus, it will soon go to the pressing.

More news later.