October Falls - The Streams Of The End

Nice. So will this release be more in the vein of "Streams", or acoustic, or mix of both?

It's a bit like Streams, but there are a lot of acoustic material also, long songs, so it only includes 4 songs on it.

Will were be a vinyl edition of Sarastus?

If someone releases it on vinyl. So far I haven't got a releaser for vinyl-version, but as I personally love vinyl, hopefully someone releases it on vinyl too.

I don't think I have posted about Streams of the end, but I have bought the cd version and it is excellent. Keep up the good work.

If someone releases it on vinyl. So far I haven't got a releaser for vinyl-version, but as I personally love vinyl, hopefully someone releases it on vinyl too.

So Debemur won't release it? Have you asked Torsten of Northern Silence? (don't know if he is interested but i think it would suit well to his Beneath Grey Skies Distribution)

So Debemur won't release it? Have you asked Torsten of Northern Silence? (don't know if he is interested but i think it would suit well to his Beneath Grey Skies Distribution)

Debemur doesn't release the acoustic release, but they'll release the next metal full-lenght. Northern Silence is not interested about releasing vinyls unless they also do a cd-version. Got some information today, that there was some interest to release the vinyl through the label, whom also will release the cd-version, but that's still a bit open case. Cd should go to print very soon, there's just few things with the artwork to solve first, so I guess it should be out on October.

I don't think I have posted about Streams of the end, but I have bought the cd version and it is excellent. Keep up the good work.

Great to hear, that you liked it, the next full lenght will go more epic. Bass-guitars are currently being recorded and if everything goes ok, I should start my parts next week.

Thanks for the nice comments, it seems the MCD has good some good reviews too (and of course some bads also).

I personally think the artwork in "The Streams of the End" is amazing and it would be great to have a shirt with that artwork, but I think it's beyond my wants. I'll try to get at least a one new shirt-design out in near future by some label, but I can't afford to release it myself.

As I've wrote before, the next release is Sarastus, all acoustic MCD, that should come out at some point this year by No Sign Of Life. The full-lenght of harsher material is currently being recorded and it will be about 40 minutes of music and 4/5 songs. So far everything else is recorded, than the lead guitars, acoustics and vocals, the overall sound is much more professional than in "The Streams..." but still nowhere near sterile course...For those whom has missed the records with visible bass-sound in BM-records, this should work for you, unless I fuck up the mixing of course...

I need to buy Tuoni and Streams of the End! Marras is quite a quality release.

I look forward to hearing what you have to offer in the future, Lehto, and heres to hoping you don't retire the project any time soon.

And a small little addition, there will be one split 7" released at some point, that includes one acoustic song (about 5 minutes) on it. I think it's my personal favourite-track so far, but the release-date is still open. However, the release will be quite limited, about 200 copies only as 7" vinyl, but I'll post here when it's out.

All OF-releases will also be available as tapes in the future. Tuoni and Marras will be out by Insikt and The Streams of the End and Sarastus by Night Birds Records (ukraina)...

I'll post these little updates when ever I've got some Guinness :D

I bought my copy of Streams of the End some time ago, having liked October Falls for some time, and dying to hear October Falls in a more black metal vein this EP does not disappoint. I can't wait for the new harsh material. The two styles beautifully convey some great artistic vision. Great work.

All acoustic October Falls MCD, Sarastus, is now out, but it will take some time before it's available on distros.

The next full-lenght with harsher material will be released early next year, the vocals are still to be done.

All acoustic October Falls MCD, Sarastus, is now out, but it will take some time before it's available on distros.

The next full-lenght with harsher material will be released early next year, the vocals are still to be done.

your sig is awesome Lehto :)

Is there any way to obtain this MCD from your cold bleak hands?

your sig is awesome Lehto :)

Is there any way to obtain this MCD from your cold bleak hands?

I have copies for sale, price is 9 euros including postages inside Europe. If interested, email to october_falls((AT))hotmail.com and I'll provide the needed information. I have no PayPal, so EU-banktransfer is the way to make the payments, that's why I really can't do business with people outside Europe, but I hate PayPal...

Here's a sample from the MCD: http://koti.welho.com/mlehto4/October_Falls-Sarastus-VIII.mp3

I also have some other records available here: http://koti.welho.com/mlehto4/of/snp.html