October Tide 'Grey Dawn' Shirt for sale!

Apr 25, 2004
Oxfordshire, UK
EDIT: The shirt has now been sold, thank you!

Greetings!

I have an XL sized 'Grey Dawn' October Tide shirt, one of the 50 that were sold through Ebay not so long ago, and I'm looking to sell it as it seems I'm getting my mitts on one through a trade...which actually fits my dinky form :cool:. I wasn't really keen on the idea of selling it on Ebay or similar however, so I was just wondering if there was anyone here who perhaps missed out on getting one when they were put out or similar and who would like to purchase it from me. Here are some pics:

Front:
otfront.jpg

Back:
otback.jpg

It's only been worn a few times and is in excellent condition. I would prefer to make the transaction through Paypal though other methods can be negotiated! And I live in the UK but would be happy to send it to any part of the world! So just send me a PM if you're interested and hopefully we can come to some arrangement.

I apologise for this thread anyway, since it's pretty blatant selling/advertising, but I'm not part of a mailorder or anything, I just thought this would be the best place to find the most worthy home to pass this great shirt along to. Nevertheless, Jesse, if you wish to remove it then I completely understand!