Odd questions about sex

Karmic

speedy meatmonger
Jun 9, 2002
Gothenburg, Sweden
Visit site
My little brother is working with an article for his school newspaper where he is to ask questions to a sex ed. teacher. The point of the article is humor, as opposed to actual knowledge, and being a helpless gimp with a glass eye, he asked me for help. Problem being, I'm also a gimp with a glass eye. So, I figured you guys (as non-gimps) could come up with some suggestions.

As the thread title implies, just really odd questions that one wouldn't think of normally.

Odd questions eh? How 'bout...

... what if you meet the love of your life, pretty girl, wonderful to be around, etcetera. But suddenly, at one point in your relationship, she says she just doesn't enjoy sex unless she can shit all over you. How do you react?

"If I want to do it in the forest with my gf, would you recomand me to rub mosquito repellent on my ....?"

"I heard Coka Cola has a material inside that can kill the sperm. In that case: can I sleep with my gf without a condom and then let her chug Coke?"

"how about Pepsi?"

"If I want to do it in the forest with my gf, would you recomand me to rub mosquito repellent on my ....?"

"I heard Coka Cola has a material inside that can kill the sperm. In that case: can I sleep with my gf without a condom and then let her chug Coke?"

"how about Pepsi?"

more like this! this is exactly the kind of greatness needed.

Not that I won't be saving the ones about fetuses and shitting to myself. :kickass:

A highly hypothetical question:

If a "girl" had her twigs and berries chopped up to become such a gender, but she was the most gorgeous bird you'd ever seen, would you still hit it?

A highly hypothetical question:

If a "girl" had her twigs and berries chopped up to become such a gender, but she was the most gorgeous bird you'd ever seen, would you still hit it?
I was going to type that in.

If you have sex in a forest and there is nobody around to hear the moaning, did you make a sound?

How many distinctly different sexual positions are there, and what is the reason for having so many?

If a woman "swallows", is there any chance she can become pregnant?

The concept of "virginity" has been applied to a number of different things, some not even necessarily related to sexual activity. Given the number of types of sexual contact in which a couple may engage, at what point would a person no longer be considered a "virgin"?

"how about Pepsi?"

wow, this is unexpected from you. good on ya. :kickass: