Ode To Cat Stevens

nik

Dictator of Laughter
Mar 28, 2004
Bold Savage Land ENGLAND
OH BABY ITS A WIDE WORLD...but not for you, you god dam sand wanker
MORNING HAS BROKEN............just like your ass if you try and pedel your islamic peace bollocks...BOOK OF HATE you mixed up muslim fuck..
SHIT I'M STARTING TO LOOK AT MUHAMMAD ALI DIFFERENT NOW....

GOOD on you yanks if a dodgy beard & dress wearing pig hating,paki fucks comes to your country send him back straight away..i just wish our goverment had the balls to do it :yell: .

peace and love.....but not to you yousafity islami pig feet

Please I see these ragheads all over the place everyday and I get madder and madder. We must descriminate.Be suspect of all these camel jockeys.

You know what I would just love to see?................. A couple of guys dressed in clan outfits holding some jawas captive and threatening to cut there fucking head off if all muslims dont _________ ( Die, kill themselve or whatever , it dont matter to me much) and then cut there fucking heads off, put them on the floor and piss all over them..................

Im real surprized nobody has done that shit yet..........................

old school headbanger said:
You know what I would just love to see?................. A couple of guys dressed in clan outfits holding some jawas captive and threatening to cut there fucking head off if all muslims dont _________ ( Die, kill themselve or whatever , it dont matter to me much) and then cut there fucking heads off, put them on the floor and piss all over them..................
I'm for that.

I quickly scanned that and thought jawas = jews..and I am thinking how the fuck is that gonna work :)

Jawas = Sandpeople ......you know like those little fuckers from Star Wars......... they ride around the desert, killing and shit ..........we`re not allowed to say sand ni##er any more sooooo........... "Jawas" works, but i guess the jews that live in that part of the world would be considered Jawas...............Im going to have to smoke a bowl and think about that one............................

That would be hilarious! I've been really surprised that nobody has done it yet, either. Of course, the Klan is dead...but there are still WP groups out there that should do it...I think we should go one step further and start our own "terrorist" cells. Take a bunch of skinheads, and go exterminate these fucks.

Dr Demented said:
That would be hilarious! I've been really surprised that nobody has done it yet, either. Of course, the Klan is dead...but there are still WP groups out there that should do it...I think we should go one step further and start our own "terrorist" cells. Take a bunch of skinheads, and go exterminate these fucks.
Bad idea. White power cunts are just as bad and ignorant as the muslims.

I wasnt saying clan ,skin heads,militia, I ment true blooded, loyal americans........wearing hoods.............., with axes or rusty swords...............

I guess i did say clan though didnt I?................. not what i ment though

Dr Demented said:
...I think we should go one step further and start our own "terrorist" cells. Take a bunch of skinheads, and go exterminate these fucks.
Now that would be truly demented....................Moo hoo hahahahahah:kickass: