Odin's Court Invades the South!

:lol: I bet you would too!

I'm sure it will. Let's just hope it isn't another ~4 years! And we both know it won't be happening in September. :lol:

Oh yes, I KNOW that!! Come on... you know you can do better than duct tape. ;)

i WILL turn this car around, reach back w my wooden Dr. Scholl's sandal and FORCE you to get along. and if that doesn't work, you saw how big that trunk is!!

BETTER than duct tape?! sacrilegious!
but yeah - you know i can ;) x

are you back yet?!?!

i WILL turn this car around, reach back w my wooden Dr. Scholl's sandal and FORCE you to get along. and if that doesn't work, you saw how big that trunk is!!

:lol: Yes, we know Su can force one into the back seat and close the door. :eek:

are you back yet?!?!
Not yet, but we want to be! :(

I was all set to go the Richmond show, only to be come so severely ill that whole week that there was no way. I pretty much missed that entire week of work as well. Only now, my voice is finally coming back decent enough that I could actually somewhat, kinda, speak. Damn, I so wanted to go....

Yeah, that really sucks Steve! Sorry to hear that you were so sick. :-(

And here was probably the closest we have ever played to you house and you actually didn't make it. Ironic, isn't it? Dave didn't make it either. We did really well at the Canal Club and they definitely want us back, so it does appear that you will get another chance to see us there. Not sure when yet...

are you back yet?!?!
:lol: Man, you're scaring me now! Hahahaha!!

Definitely! You had better right in your front seat! I have NO doubt! :Smokedev:

Don't I/we wish?!?!?!