Odin's Court: New Members!

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
Everyone, we're excited to finally announce that we have new members in the band! Savino on keys and Rick on guitars! You can read more about them in their bio section of our website (link on the logo above).

Let me just say that these two guys are amazing players, and our new sound is HUGE! Lots of layers and interaction - make sure you come see us if you get a chance, you won't be sorry!

:headbang:

OdinsCourt said:
Everyone, we're excited to finally announce that we have new members in the band! Savino on keys and Rick on guitars! You can read more about them in their bio section of our website (link on the logo above).

Let me just say that these two guys are amazing players, and our new sound is HUGE! Lots of layers and interaction - make sure you come see us if you get a chance, you won't be sorry!

:headbang:

Thanks for all the kind words Matt! It is, indeed, exciting times! With the new killer arrangements, I almost don't recognize the Driven By Fate Material anymore. Yes, they are the same songs -- but with NEW LIFE!! I still remember being blown away when you sent me your plans for these new arrangements! It truly is an honor to be playing with such fine musicians and great people!!

I hope everyone comes out to welcome us new guys to the band at the Seven Witches show! It will be a great night -- Come on out!!!!

BTW, does anyone know how to change your user name on UM? I don't really feel like taking the time to start all over again! :Spin:

Later,

Rick Pierpont said:
Thanks for all the kind words Matt! It is, indeed, exciting times! With the new killer arrangements, I almost don't recognize the Driven By Fate Material anymore. Yes, they are the same songs -- but with NEW LIFE!! I still remember being blown away when you sent me your plans for these new arrangements! It truly is an honor to be playing with such fine musicians and great people!!

I hope everyone comes out to welcome us new guys to the band at the Seven Witches show! It will be a great night -- Come on out!!!!

Later,

I concur, hehe. Its awesome to be playing with OC, the songs are killer. We're definitely going to tear up at the Seven Witches gig. See you all there!

ELPsteel said:
I concur, hehe. Its awesome to be playing with OC, the songs are killer. We're definitely going to tear up at the Seven Witches gig. See you all there!

I can't wait! :headbang:

Rick, just send a private message to Deron here (his username is MetalAges) & ask him to change it for you, & he'll get ya fixed right up. :)