ODIN'S COURT RULES!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Hey guy's thank for always being way cool and dug haning out and chatting it up with Matt and Rick.....YOU GUY'S RULE!!

Look forward to playing the shows with you kats and we'll be talking to you soon guy's.

METAL!!!

Jasun/ZH

Thanks Jasun! Man, I had an absolute blast hanging out with you guys too! I really can't to play these shows together too. Dude, you guys ripped that stage up so hard!!! My jaw was on the ground for most of your show!

Hey Rick!

I hope you and Matt (and whoever else went) had an awesome time at Prog Power. I hope you got to meet the Beyond Ear Candy people.

I'll shoot ya an e-mail this week. If I don't hear from you before, see you this Saturday!

ODIN'S COURT ROCKS!

ZHJ&T said:
Hey guy's thank for always being way cool and dug haning out and chatting it up with Matt and Rick.....YOU GUY'S RULE!!

Look forward to playing the shows with you kats and we'll be talking to you soon guy's.

METAL!!!

Jasun/ZH
No, dude, YOU RULE! GREAT show at Prog Power! You guys were soooo intense! My jaw was on the floor the whole time!

We're looking forward to it also! It's gonna ROCK!

Snowy Owl said:
Hey Rick!

I hope you and Matt (and whoever else went) had an awesome time at Prog Power. I hope you got to meet the Beyond Ear Candy people.

I'll shoot ya an e-mail this week. If I don't hear from you before, see you this Saturday!

ODIN'S COURT ROCKS!
Yeah, I met AMBR and chatted with her a bit. Prog Power was a blast. You have to go next year!

I so can't wait to see this show, with both you guys playing (Zero Hour and Odin's Court!).

No shit, Zero Hour did kick ass at ProgPower. I should've went and hanged out with you guys some more, but I was so enamered by all the performances at ProgPower that I really did not do much hanging out. I just took in all the kick-ass performances that weekend!