ODS

As much as it pains me to say it, I almost like what they have tried to do with that version of WOS, although if they are constantly re-jigging old music like that it shows you what little inspiration they have of their own.

The singers still shite and irritates the hell out of my ears. Whipping Boy has a nice riff at the start, but is tainted as soon as "Shreeki" opens his mouth and shows the bands maturity just after the first verse.

IMHO the lack of maturity that band has is highlighted by comments to be found under lyrics:

"We have some"
"Are 50% of the publishing rights"
"Only because we have a singer"

I'm glad that the Spinal Tap Saxon members are doing their own thing and are becoming less associated with the real Saxon, although I'm still going to report any false advertising I see.

If it looks like a turd, smells like a turd, then generally it is a turd.

Have heard 'One Sour Krout' before, and I have to admit I like it. It is not only catchy in my opinion, but it is an extremely well put together song. I still think ODS are a bunch of tossers, but credit where credit is due.

I thought their version of 'Wheels Of Steel' wasn't too bad either, and 'Whipping Boy' was quite catching too! Didn't think much of 'Camel Toe' though.

See, if only they had gone in this direction from the start, then they wouldn't have alienated themselves. They have lost so much support and respect by playing silly buggers. They should do themselves a favour and drop the S from their name, get over it lads, you are NOT Saxon, so why keep on making mugs of yourselves? They should just call themselves OD, then it would be a kind of play on words - OD = Overdose (overdose on Saxon, plus ex members of Saxon doing a different slant on the old Saxon songs), OD = Oliver/Dawson, geddit?

Get over it lads, you are NOT Saxon

nuff said !

:lol:

Bosnian Witchfinder said:
has anyone heard their slaughtering of wheels of steel?

:lol::lol:

Listened to 'wheels of steel' didnt like it. Just one of those things, might check out the others when i finish watching some paint dry instead.

NO respect for them!! They took my money under false pretences. Then invited a pole dancer on stage while playing a Saxon classic!! When they played at Isle of Man TT gig!

It was suppossed they were going to play a spanish tour in july 2005 with Tygers Of Pang Tang (well, one from TOPT classic line up) but it was canceled.

Just listened their myspace song. What can I say? Nothing expected nothing offered.

One Sour krout: Awful
Whipping boy: Psss...
Camel toe: Boring.
Radar auf staal aka wheel of steel: A shame!

Just look at the number of plays from each song. When you enter to their myspace it sounds "One sour krout" (1728 plays). The rest: WOS (69), WB (350), CT (567). I guess after listening "One sour krout" people flee from that crap.

very poor, shame they got rid of ted bullet{nice guy} i belive Grayham is playing butlins this year with trex! hope the kids dont get confussed at the charater breakfast! robsaxon .

Didnt see that, but ive seen him on another antiques programe he likes blue and white pottery! whatever floats your gravy boat!
cruitsader! robsaxon

oh, i hate that programme.
i would rather watch Car Booty on uktv bright ideas on freeview.

:lol: yeah, my wife likes that! Id rather watch Battlestar Galactica, have you seen the remake series's, brilliant stuff !!

:lol: yeah, my wife likes that! Id rather watch Battlestar Galactica, have you seen the remake series's, brilliant stuff !!

Haven't seen the remake of Battlestar Galactica, but it can't possibly be as good as the original series! It used to be on a Thursday if I remember right. Mum & dad used to go shopping and bring home scampi and chips, and I would sit down in from of the tv with my dinner and watch Battlestar Galactica. Ahhhhhh good memories!!!

Yeah i saw oliver ( twist ) on bbc look north plugging his gig at where was it doncaster, and did he say himself and dawson founded saxon, was that just a little dig at biff but i wasent the slightest bit interested.

cause they was son of a bitch then, and not not become saxon untill later on when they was all together so thats bollocks,

rock on the real saxon biff and co