1. Inferno (Unleash The Fire)
2. Wicked
3. Incantations of the Apprentice
4. Accolade II
5. King of Terrors
6. The Turning
7. Awakenings
8. The Odyssey
9. Masquerade '98 (bonus track taken from the "Prelude to the Millennium" will appear on the limited edition which also includes an extended booklet)

As far as I can tell there will be a limited edition with this track listing. I presume for the moment that there also will be a normal [not limited] edition and without the "Masquerade '98" track.

It could be that the "Frontiers" will be on this "normal" release. If this is the case I still will be disapointed because a Bonus tracks means one track more than usual!! It does not mean that one track is exchanged or another!!

Yes, I would like some clarification to :mad:

The promo that I listened to has the above track order (minus Masq'98).

Originally posted by Thared
I hope I don't have to buy 2 different versions of "The Odyssey" to get just 1 song....
Any REAL fan would get both albums. Hehe. But really, yes, it doesn't make sense. It needs to be cleared-up officialy. And I'm still waiting for the ability to pre-order in the USA.

Originally posted by WhoFooldU
If I'm not mistaken, "Frontiers" will be the bonus track on the Japanese edition of the album. I'll see if I can get a verification on this later today. And if I'm wrong, I'll be sure to say so :)

Glenn

Frontiers is indeed the intended bonus track for the Japanese release. Got the confirmation on it last night.

Glenn