Will there be a Japanese Bonus Track for Paradise Lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no bullshit...
all standard release albums 3 times each except for Odyssey(that was only 2 times lol)
live on edge of forever x1
i have purchased 2 copies of the japanese digipack version of TIO
all digi pack re-release
S/t shirt with masks
odyssey european tour shirt
TIO japanese tour shirt
2 x V shirts
odyssey Mug
and yes.. the almighty Mousepad
cool! I'm glad you have that kind of money....sorry if I don't....believe me, I would have every SymX merch item ever made (I'd LOVE to find a way to get the SymX Hockey jersey from years back), but I just PHYSICALLY CAN NOT AFFORD IT...there are many bands that I don't actually buy the albums because of my poor monetary situation...many bands that I love, I DO just DL the albums (anybody have a spare couple thousand bucks so that I can properly "support the bands"?)...Sym X should be happy that they are getting the money that they have from me...

Oh, and I am FAR, FAR more concerned about getting my first car and paying for college than I am about buying every CD I have DL'ed...hell, I am more concerned about getting an HDTV and PS3 than I am about getting every legit CD to replace my DLed ones...all of the above financial strains I would get FAR more daily use out of than the CDs..

cool! I'm glad you have that kind of money....sorry if I don't....believe me, I would have every SymX merch item ever made (I'd LOVE to find a way to get the SymX Hockey jersey from years back), but I just PHYSICALLY CAN NOT AFFORD IT...there are many bands that I don't actually buy the albums because of my poor monetary situation...many bands that I love, I DO just DL the albums (anybody have a spare couple thousand bucks so that I can properly "support the bands"?)...Sym X should be happy that they are getting the money that they have from me...

actually mate 90 percent of that is from hard earnt money from a part time job when i was going through schooling...only fanclub membership has been purchased through my new means of income lol...

until you have equaled AT LEAST what I have spent on SymX cds, you have no room to bitch at me about being cheap...oh, and do the same thing while worrying about college tuition, not having a job at college and having other monetary constraints, kthanks!

i don't think he was bitching at you for being cheap...more for just being a bitch....if you need money that bad i suggest trying the worlds oldest profession...flexible hours...you can be your own boss.

well, call me stupid, but I don't have a job up at school and over the summers, when I make the most of my money, I have to put pretty much all of it away to help pay for school...I don't even have a car yet, so it just pisses me off when all of these people are bitching at me like Sym X Lemmings to "Buy the CD 5 times", "is it all about you?", "You can afford to pay for the same thing twice/double price for the same thing"...

i don't think he was bitching at you for being cheap...more for just being a bitch....if you need money that bad i suggest trying the worlds oldest profession...flexible hours...you can be your own boss.
and that is where he was being an asshole, because NOWHERE in my original post in this thread did I "bitch"...I asked a simple question that should have had a simple answer...and I get back that I am somehow a poor fan because I am not ready to spend double price if there is no Japanese Bonus Track...oh, not to mention the "whining" comment again, after not wanting to grossly overspend...sorry if I am not a hardcore enough fan to spend double price for something when I could use that bit of spending cash on something else...

well, call me stupid, but I don't have a job up at school and over the summers, when I make the most of my money, I have to put pretty much all of it away to help pay for school...I don't even have a car yet, so it just pisses me off when all of these people are bitching at me like Sym X Lemmings to "Buy the CD 5 times", "is it all about you?", "You can afford to pay for the same thing twice/double price for the same thing"...

i guess life is full of tough choices then. what i dont understand is that if what you are doing with your money is a wise choice and you are 'struggling' that much...why even complain about having to "Maybee' buy 2 cds when you should just be greatful that you have money put aside for 1

i guess life is full of tough choices then. what i dont understand is that if what you are doing with your money is a wise choice and you are 'struggling' that much...why even complain about having to "Maybee' buy 2 cds when you should just be greatful that you have money put aside for 1
originally, I wasn't complaining...that is a major point of emphasis of mine in this thread...I wasn't originally COMPLAINING...I was asking a SIMPLE Question to judge whether it was worth it to put some of my money towards a better purchase...because, if I would have known that the Japanese Release of Odyssey had Masquerade '98 AND Frontiers in addition to the rest of the Special Edition album tracks when that album came out, I might have gotten that version instead of the USA Special Edition...

Mainly, if I buy something, I like to usually get the BEST POSSIBLE VERSION...I don't like to be missing stuff...

I'm so glad he's on ignore. I can read the quoted text however, and it's fucken golden.

Protip: Ignore list makes me not have to deal with the "immature assholes and lame people" on this forum. Namely you dude.

I love the fact that i can say that and not have to read the cunthurt response that will follow :D

Wait, what's going on? Brandon said AGX called us fags trying to insult us... which pretty much doesn't work because we're gay enough in epic chat...

Can't you do better man?

wait... i can't read the replies haha. God, basking in the fucking glory. This is incredible guys, i seriously suggest everyone try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.