Paradise Lost - Special Edition

While I'm sure the bonus song will be excellent, I highly doubt it will be an epic. I'm thinking it will be either a re-recorded track from the debut album or a song which didn't fit the style of the album and therefore wasn't included on the main release (e.g. Frontiers).

Frontiers fit better in with the odyssey than most of the songs on the album! Either or I cannot wait!

perhaps in terms of subject matter, like the adventurous side of it... but sonicly i didn't think it fit in at all... i thought most of the oddysey had a very dark menacing side while frontiers sounded very optomistic.

I recently chanced my order to the limited edition. I remember Romeo talking about wanting to put some behind the scenes material in for their future releases and it seems this came true.

And a bonus track? Sounds cool!

Hot Tracks is selling it for $29.99 (U.S.):

SYMPHONY X- Paradise Lost (PRE-ORDER LTD CD + DVD) $29.99

The masters of Progressive Symphonic Power Metal are back!-Symphony X still belongs to the most important acts in the worldwide metal scene. Michael Romeo and his band have returned with their best work to date. ‘Paradise Lost’ has all the well-known trademarks of Symphony X. Fantastic compositions and their technical skills as instrumentalists come together in 2007 like never before. The artwork was designed by Warren Flanagan who worked for blockbusters like I Robot, X-Men and Blade. This is the Special Edition with bonus DVD housed in a lavish foldout digipack.!(ONLY RELEAESED IN EUROPE!!).. Scheduled for release end of June. !

I assume it's going to be a PAL and region 2 DVD since it's from Germany.

If you want it from them, email them at: hottracksmusic@comcast.net

However, what I want to know is if the Japanese version will have extra tracks or not. Can anyone tell me this?

Thanks!

perhaps in terms of subject matter, like the adventurous side of it... but sonicly i didn't think it fit in at all... i thought most of the oddysey had a very dark menacing side while frontiers sounded very optomistic.

I thought Frontiers fit musically, but not lyrically. It would be a lone song about space travel on an album full of mythology, fantasy, and Edgar Allan Poe stories.