Paradise Lost - Special Edition

I don't know...I'm sick of being "Mr. Nice Guy", and "Mr. Patient"...I was patient for 4 years...and as soon as I open my mouth to say one bad thing about Jax or how everything regarding this band has been handled poorly, I get flamed, so...I don't care anymore...

btw, Jax has had a while since this thread was started to answer the question...she hasn't, so I am taking it that she won't answer it like she didn't answer any of the other questions (is it a concept album - that thread has been open for a while now, too, yet she can't put in a two or three-letter response? easy to ask Romeo - she has contact with him) that people had for months and years leading up to this album...

You know what's funny? That you actually think that the fate of the band rests on your shoulders. You seriously must be out of your mind to think that Jax is going to prioritize you over the thousands and thousands of emails that Symphony X/Jax must get.

If I were Jax, I would be too busy doing more productive things, like laughing my ass off at your stupidity, than to answer if a special edition copy of Paradise Lost being released through AMAZON. FUCKING COM Germany is legitimate.

If I were Jax, I would be too busy doing more productive things, like laughing my ass off at your stupidity, than to answer if a special edition copy of Paradise Lost being released through AMAZON. FUCKING COM Germany is legitimate.

Laughing at people is productive? I could've sworn that answering a question for curious fans would be more productive than laughing at somebody. I guess you learn something new every day.

Laughing at people is productive? I could've sworn that answering a question for curious fans would be more productive than laughing at somebody. I guess you learn something new every day.

And I could have sworn that people are inherantly smart enough to not take that comment as a serious statement. Oh well, I guess you learn something new every day.

If I got thousands of questions at a time from people all over the world regarding a band I work for, I'd probably be more likely to answer one that I would actually know the answer to. To expect me to actually go up to said band and ask them on behalf of that one questionee in case I cannot answer said question like it's some matter of urgency is just hysterically stupid.

But with all that said, did it ever occur to you idiots that maybe Jax is nicer than me, asked the band, and was told not to give out that answer untill the album is released or untill the label saw fit to announce it? Hmmm.

I think I'll die if no info is released soon regarding the special edition. This is heart breaking stuff, like when Shakira released her new single. Oh god I remember seeing her live... What an experience. I almost fapped.

@Poisonseed: LOL, wow is all I gotta say!

@2Dimensional...: I'm not that naive no, but it is the rules! We have seen many MANY things across the internet about this band, and about this album! And we've been told that its not officialy untill mentioned here! I'm just going by what everyone says, it can or cannot be legitamate, if I remember correctly it was also amazon who said the new album would be comming out in the year 2028 or summit! So simply untill we hear about it from Jax, management, or the band, its not official :( Although I really hope it is :D

@Poisonseed: LOL, wow is all I gotta say!

@2Dimensional...: I'm not that naive no, but it is the rules! We have seen many MANY things across the internet about this band, and about this album! And we've been told that its not officialy untill mentioned here! I'm just going by what everyone says, it can or cannot be legitamate, if I remember correctly it was also amazon who said the new album would be comming out in the year 2028 or summit! So simply untill we hear about it from Jax, management, or the band, its not official :( Although I really hope it is :D

Amazon does have a history with posting the wrong release dates on their pre orders, but would NEVER "make up" a special edition version of an album. I find it really hard to believe that they randomly added the bit about the "30 minutes of behind the scenes footage" for shits and giggles. That's fraud.

Amazon does have a history with posting the wrong release dates on their pre orders, but would NEVER "make up" a special edition version of an album. I find it really hard to believe that they randomly added the bit about the "30 minutes of behind the scenes footage" for shits and giggles. That's fraud.

Dude, in all seriousness, i applaud you for trying to talk sense into these folks. I've been in this circular arguement twice so far. It's really not worth it man... you're right, you know you're right, proulxski and agx will never give way. Proulxski will basically agree with whatever's being said at the current moment having no real opinion of his own, and AGX will just be as butthurt and disagreeable as possible. Seriously, just put them on your ignore list and it's as if you've found nirvana.

Not the shit seattle band... the place. yeah.

* sigh *

And as true as that may be, i'm just saying forum/band rules is its not official untill its mentioned here! Kinda like when the tracklist came out, it was real but everyone thought it was fake and we where not aloud to talk about it? same thing, it was real but untill mentioned here we have to assume its a 50/50 chance! Like I already said, I really do hope its official!

I really do hope its official!

I hope so as well. But I'm on 3DimAperture's side, I really don't
think that it's something amazon devised.
And before it's officially announced in the forum I'll probably have it
here for a month...

Yea, right. Because, legitimate information coming from somewhere other than a site update has never happened. Was I the only one who was amused that, right after all the shit went down awhile ago with the PL leaks, that nearly instantaneously there were updates, samples, and then Serpents Kiss?

50/50 chance? This has been covered, but major retailers don't make this stuff up for fun. There's going to be a special edition, period. Now you have a 50/50 chance it's coming to the states, or a 50/50 chance that Jax even knows about it, or is allowed to. Regardless, there's evidence to substantiate its existence, which is more like a 99% chance. Why should I "assume" theres a 50/50 chance on a release on a major online retailer simply because it hasnt been posted yet? It took for the whole goddam album to be leaked before we got jack here.

* sigh *

And as true as that may be, i'm just saying forum/band rules is its not official untill its mentioned here! Kinda like when the tracklist came out, it was real but everyone thought it was fake and we where not aloud to talk about it? same thing, it was real but untill mentioned here we have to assume its a 50/50 chance! Like I already said, I really do hope its official!

The tracklist posted on Blabbermouth was MOST LIKELY a press release sent out by Symphony X's label (wouldn't know for sure, but that's generally how BBM works). Anyone who thought it was fake is just stupid. The end.

It's not fake.. it's on CDON as well. I've ordered it!

This means it's probably going to be a European-exclusive but whatever.

because it usually has nothign to do with the band. It's a record label call if they want to pay to produce two separate versions.

My guess is that the US will see a lot of the same material as the Euro version, just because inside out (while they have dicked around as of late with the release of information and such) usually puts some decent money into their releases, especially bigger bands on their roster. And since everything else on their roster pretty much sucks nads...