Will there be a Japanese Bonus Track for Paradise Lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, I would say, DZ, if you don't care, then just shut up, but then you won't be able to read this anyway, so why bother...I will say what is on my mind when it is on my mind, and you can go suck a dick if you don't like it....

notice that this whole argument got started because one of you had to take a DAMN FUCKING SIMPLE QUESTION that I asked of Jaxx (which I got a half-decent answer to...no final yes or no, but an answer nonetheless) and twist it around to somehow be me whining because I am not in the financial state to be paying an extra $20 (with the extra shipping and the extra cost) if I am not getting anything extra...quote that, MrFast, so DZ can hear it, as he is too stuck up to "deign" top read my "frivolous" posts...

oh, I would say, DZ, if you don't care, then just shut up, but then you won't be able to read this anyway, so why bother...I will say what is on my mind when it is on my mind, and you can go suck a dick if you don't like it....

notice that this whole argument got started because one of you had to take a DAMN FUCKING SIMPLE QUESTION that I asked of Jaxx (which I got a half-decent answer to...no final yes or no, but an answer nonetheless) and twist it around to somehow be me whining because I am not in the financial state to be paying an extra $20 (with the extra shipping and the extra cost) if I am not getting anything extra...quote that, MrFast, so DZ can hear it, as he is too stuck up to "deign" top read my "frivolous" posts...

*sigh*

You owe me a rimjob for this big Z.

Read the original post in this thread:
Will there be a Japanese Bonus Track for Paradise Lost?
Just a simple question for Jaxx...so, will there be? Good to know to try to get the best possible version of the album...if I would have known that the Japanese got Frontiers IN ADDITION to the 9 tracks on the Limited Edition Odyssey, I might have gotten that version instead...

I don't want to make a mistake like that on this one, and only want 1 version of the album, thank you...

Then read MrFast's response:
God forbid the band makes a little more money. You matter the most AGX.

Which one strikes most as being immature?? I'd have to say the one that takes the original question and spins it in a COMPLETELY unintended direction and makes me seem to be the bad guy after asking a simple question...

Between MrFast and DZ, you two completely ruined a perfectly legitimate thread by pissing me off after insinuating that I was somehow wrong for not wanting the same damn album twice or not wanting to pay double-price or more for the same thing...be proud, this immaturity of yours completely ruined a PERFECTLY legit question-thread...sure, I made a shit-ton of immature comments myself, but this was only in response after the immaturity spewed forth by others pissed me off to such an extent...

Which one strikes most as being immature?? I'd have to say the one that takes the original question and spins it in a COMPLETELY unintended direction and makes me seem to be the bad guy after asking a simple question...

You do for carrying on like a little girl. But please don't stop it is entertaining.

You do for carrying on like a little girl. But please don't stop it is entertaining.
"carrying on like a little girl", right...why is this the only forum that I have been ignored and am supposedly a "troll" on? oh, I know why, because people like MrFast and DZ think that they are the best, and everyone else has to bow to their great wisdom and if you disagree with them, you are automatically "uncool" and fit for ignore...this is the only place I have ever been to where a request as simple as the one I put forth resulted in such a venomous, scathing response...I hate stubborn, stuck-up people, and that is exactly what DZ and MF are...

AGX, its not your initial question that has got you put on peoples ignore lists etc. It was your inability to cope with a bit of lip. There is always going to be someone willing to heckle the thread starter no matter how justified you think the thread is... dont they teach you how to cope with these situations at the "Towers of High Sorcery" :lol:

AGX, its not your initial question that has got you put on peoples ignore lists etc. It was your inability to cope with a bit of lip. There is always going to be someone willing to heckle the thread started no matter how justified you think the thread is... dont they teach you how to cope with these situations at the "Towers of High Sorcery" :lol:
by the way, does anybody realize that my "location" has been like it is for like 4 years now? I made this account when I was still only midway through high school and am now a year away from graduating college...I just happen to like DragonLance (my first ever fantasy novel that I really got into), so please, ripping on my "location" just makes you look stupid...

Guys, i'm not even joking or trying to get a rise out of him at this point:

PUT HIM ON IGNORE

not only is it terribly liberating, it makes trolls go away when they talk to themselves.

This thread is now about pizza

I had pepperoni and black olive pizza today. It was fantastic.

Guys, i'm not even joking or trying to get a rise out of him at this point:

PUT HIM ON IGNORE

not only is it terribly liberating, it makes trolls go away when they talk to themselves.

This thread is now about pizza

I had pepperoni and black olive pizza today. It was fantastic.

but is this circle jerk i read about earlier still going ahead full guns blaizin'??
cause i had ham and pinapple
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.