Off to Machine Shop to Engineer the new Miss May I Album!

Lol.. Was not aware that this was a debate of wether or not I'm doing this album.. Uhhh.. I'd prove it but.. I thought I did..

Yikes, could that really be Machine's main spot? (with the crappy KRK's just sitting on the upper console at those random angles)

been there before a few times. he has ns10s and krk and has a few diff tracking/mixing rooms. i think he switches up where he mixes. but who knows he could've changed it again.

i guess nick can give better insight.

fwiw the rooms are tuned but it's not exactly nrg or blackbird. however just like the adage goes, it's not about the gear or anything more about using it. he knows the acoustics of his room and speakers and he makes full use of it.

hahaha. This thread is funny. I think people don't trust ya Nick because of the stuff you've pulled before here. Along with the approval-seeking/egocentric nature of many of your posts. Congrats on the gig, man! Truly impressive. Just don't worry or care so much about what others think of you and people will actually care more.

..... Not sure what you guys are looking for.. It's a bit laughable that there's plenty of 'proof' around, but I still have to prove myself regardless of the hard word I've been putting in..

This good enough? Seriously--Tell me. I'm sick of some of you living in the past:

0119120032.jpg

downsized_0119120028.jpg

downsized_0119120029.jpg

I think it's only fair that people don't trust you when you come up with such news, NSGUITAR. You cannot really blame them as if it was not diserved, or act like you're only a victim of the rest of the world because they need proof to trust you.

I'm eager to see this 3D video of you playing ping pong with him in jumpsuits, btw.

Well, the truth is, there's one kid who went from forum trolling to actually working on a cool album with a well-known producer and now he's being taunted because he claimed he's actually working instead of fucking around the internet forums :)

It's all a bit the boy who cried wolf...

Put a sharpie in your butt and post a picture of it in front of the station with a time stamp.

j/k

I don't want to see your hairy butt.

haha.. I'll deff post some more pics soon! You should see the drum/mic setup we're using!

We spent two days alone dialing in drum tones (yes drum tones, not slate tones). Jerrod is awesome at tracking, Machine is a fucking boxing coach of a producer.

Yeah still not sure what your actual role is in this, can you clear that up ?
Oh and dont get cocky with a all-above-slate attitude.. you sure have used your share of them in your time :p.