off-topic.... a hilarious movie

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Since I am not big into movies I thought I would be the perfect person to make this thread. If anyone here has not seen the original "The Santa Clause" with Tim Allen (not the second one) you are seriously missing out. The oldschool metal and movie thread gave me this idea. I can tell you this movie was overlooked as a "kids" movie by many. i have probably watched it five times. Movies don't get much more funny.

Bryant

Greeno said:
Never saw it, will have to check it out.

Do that !! everyone has different tastes, but if you don't like it I give you permission to say bad things about me for a year with no arguments (not really.) It is funny as hell and though it is a "Christmas movie" it is just as funny in June and July.

Bryant

Haven't seen that yet...funny movies I like a lot are like The Holy Grail, Naked Gun, Pink Panther, Porky's, Louis de Funes stuff (French), so pretty forward stupid humour, nothing too complicated..

Funny movies... anything with Adam Sandler, Pink Panther collection, Austin Powers collection, The Hot Chick (everyone should check that movie out for sure, Rob Schneider's a joker)... You might think I'm sick but Scarface is the funniest movie I've ever seen... :lol: (though I am aware that it's about a tragic hero and all that dirty business)...