Moderators,....... could we make an off-topic sticky ?

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Being a veteran on this forum, I don't mind talking about other styles of metal, or even hard rock etc. but I want to respect the basic principle that this is a music forum.
Having said that, I saw a movie that made me laugh so much, I wanted to talk about it here. That is saying a lot because I am not a TV/Movie person (other than American Football on TV)
Being that this forum is so slow, do you think maybe we could add something where we could post something off-topic and get some posts in here ? Just a thought.....

Bryant

Bryant, we had off-topic (OT) threads many times. When the community was bigger and more active, we had video, jokes and more.

So I think that yes we can have one, but not sticky. I think we have already many of them, and sadly a lot of the newbies don't read the rules which is most important in the sticky section.

So let's make a deal: start an OT topic and see how it behaves for a while, if it grows to be a monster we can stick it out ;)

Bryant, we had off-topic (OT) threads many times. When the community was bigger and more active, we had video, jokes and more.

So I think that yes we can have one, but not sticky. I think we have already many of them, and sadly a lot of the newbies don't read the rules which is most important in the sticky section.

So let's make a deal: start an OT topic and see how it behaves for a while, if it grows to be a monster we can stick it out ;)

Very well put Wyvern.