off topic but... any Torontonians going to see Katatonia tomorrow night?

Yeah, I'm getting there super early to catch the bus to get in touch with Anders/Jonas when they arrive (hopefully) I e-mailed Anders a few months ago, and I was going to do it again before they left for the US, but second one was sent too late and they had already left so he didn't get it. We will see how things turn out!

Tempted to bring all my Bloodbath shit, but that is just way way too much if I did it. Guitar is all that truly matters for this to me.

The show last night ruled! I as well as the crowd of fellow Torontonians seemed very pleased by the proceedings! Great bands, great atmosphere, and a fun time!

Definitely ruled. I was sad they didn't play "For My Demons" but Fred said it's because it's in a different tuning and they didn't have time (or enough guitars) to change it up. The Daylight Dies guys didn't seem that thrilled by their set, but I thought they sounded great. Moonspell were pretty hot too.

lumen said:
Definitely ruled. I was sad they didn't play "For My Demons" but Fred said it's because it's in a different tuning and they didn't have time (or enough guitars) to change it up. The Daylight Dies guys didn't seem that thrilled by their set, but I thought they sounded great. Moonspell were pretty hot too.

Moonspell fucking ROCK live. I saw them 3 years ago in Chicago. Those gangstas can PLAY.