off-topic.... oldschool.com (and others)

KMADD said:
KMADD"S alcholohic drink tip of the day try a white russian with Raspberry
Stoli mighty delicous!

Sounds interesting, still don't know if the raspberry is going to add flavor or screw the drink :D

Has anyone tried a "Hecatombe" (megadeath) is a mix of vodka, brandy and rose wine?

Wyvern said:
Sounds interesting, still don't know if the raspberry is going to add flavor or screw the drink :D

Has anyone tried a "Hecatombe" (megadeath) is a mix of vodka, brandy and rose wine?

Sounds like shit to me. I like the "oldschool" mixed drinks. My favorite mixed drink is two parts Maker's Mark one part frozen H2O.
I have to really limit my liquor drinking at PP though to one or two drinks though. At PPII I drank liquor and beer and was trying to pick a fight with the Atlanta police. I am extremely lucky I didn't end up in jail. The concert is sooooo freaking long, I just way overdid it and pickled my brain.
Just drinking beer, I end up getting pretty smashed by the end of the night because the heat and excitement keep me pouring them down and usually my favorite bands have been openers and/or third slot.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I have to really limit my liquor drinking at PP though to one or two drinks though. At PPII I drank liquor and beer and was trying to pick a fight with the Atlanta police.
Bryant

Remind me to be far form you then at PP :lol:. Jokes apart is good to self-limit the alcohol intake, in my case is...no alcohol :p (but again I'm gonna follow my sis and bros at PP at any celebration ;) )

NP: Helloween - 'Sun 4 The World'