Off-Topic: Interests Outside of Music

Guitars, Guns (though I don't hunt. I have nothing against hunting. it's too early, too wet, too cold, and I don't wanna fucking go!), movies, reading, food food and more food, cars, cats (have 3) and grilling out which falls again under food.

But most of these things I don't do as much of any more because my first priority is my wife and baby girl! I still get to grill a lot, though. The baby love salmon!

Ted

carnut said:
cars, ermmmm. cars and yeah, also cars .....

valiantrear.jpg

Thank you for not having a picture of giant flaming ricer. Fuck, those things are annoying.

JonnyD said:
Actually its The Aniversery(sp) collection for PS2 it has Megaman's 1 through 8 on it Very cool Retro Gaming :)
ha! That's what i'm playing! Except i have the Gamecube version, but same thing. Currently, i'm concentrating on Megaman 7 and Megaman 2.

Wicked Child said:
ha! That's what i'm playing! Except i have the Gamecube version, but same thing. Currently, i'm concentrating on Megaman 7 and Megaman 2.
Right on Dude!!!!!!!! :D I have Games Going on 1, 3, 6, and 8 and have Beat 2 again for the 30 millionth time in my life hahaha I used to play Megaman 2 Religously as a Kid :headbang: its a very cool game!!! see we DO think alike!!!! hahaha its almost Uncanny

JonnyD said:
Right on Dude!!!!!!!! :D I have Games Going on 1, 3, 6, and 8 and have Beat 2 again for the 30 millionth time in my life hahaha I used to play Megaman 2 Religously as a Kid :headbang: its a very cool game!!! see we DO think alike!!!! hahaha its almost Uncanny
It's creepy sometimes. We joke how i'm the younger, not stoned you, but.......i'm starting to believe it!

Since you've beaten 2 so many times..........I'm having trouble in Quick Man's level.:erk: You know that part about halfway through the level, another one of those rooms with those huge orange looking lines going across the room and if they touch you, you're instantly dead? It's the 4th one i'm having trouble with, the one halfway through the level. I can't get out of it without dying and i don't want to use Flash Man's weapon, because you have to use that on Quick Man! HELP ME!!!!!!

Thraxz said:
Thank you for not having a picture of giant flaming ricer. Fuck, those things are annoying.

No ricers here man, only genuin American iron :devil:

Here's the other one ....

chevy11.jpg

chevy10.jpg

i love sf/fantasy novels too-big d has just mentioned the best,raymond e feist,and robert e howard

comic books are a big one with me too,mainly marvel stuff

playing rpg games on my pc

watching rugby on the tv!

sadly i dont get to do too much of these things anymore,due to the wife and 4 kids!!
soundmaster,enjoy your pastimes while you still can my friend!

Big D said:
Terry Pratchett, Simon R Green, David Gemmell, Guy Gavriel Kay, Raymond Feist, Robert E Howard. That'll do to be getting on with :D
Yeah we're different generations. Mine are: Isaac Asimov, Robert A. Henlein, Clifford D. Simak, Frederik Pohl, Poul Anderson, Fritz Leiber, Robert Silverberg, Philip K. Dick, Samuel R. Delany for starters ;)

Wicked Child said:
It's creepy sometimes. We joke how i'm the younger, not stoned you, but.......i'm starting to believe it!
hahahaha yeah its cool tho your just like the lil bro I never had :loco:

Wicked Child said:
Since you've beaten 2 so many times..........I'm having trouble in Quick Man's level.:erk: You know that part about halfway through the level, another one of those rooms with those huge orange looking lines going across the room and if they touch you, you're instantly dead? It's the 4th one i'm having trouble with, the one halfway through the level. I can't get out of it without dying and i don't want to use Flash Man's weapon, because you have to use that on Quick Man! HELP ME!!!!!!
You Have to use Flash mans weapon theres noway around it ... have you defeated Airman yet? if so I do believe his weapon is most affective against Quickman ... Quickman is a easy beat compared to Dr. Wiley lol How far are you? How many and Which Boses have you beat?

CRUSADER747 said:
Er, NO. Its a pint of northern English Bitter, also known as Real Ale (as its a hand pulled strong beer). I also drink Guinness :kickass:
Bitter and ale are two different entities? I greatly enjoy both! :D

Apart from that I do video games (Final Fantasy, Grand Theft Auto, Resident Evil in that order), watch anime (just got back into it pretty much), and....errrrm...well I do the odd spot of writing, used to dabble in fanfics. Read when I can remember how to. Unless I'm drunk I'm a pretty boring fuck :loco:

JonnyD said:
You Have to use Flash mans weapon theres noway around it ... have you defeated Airman yet? if so I do believe his weapon is most affective against Quickman ... Quickman is a easy beat compared to Dr. Wiley lol How far are you? How many and Which Boses have you beat?
Thanks, bro!:loco:

So i DO use Flash Man's weapon. Gotcha. I just three levels left until I hit the Dr.Wily stages. Quick Man, Wood Man(heh heh heh....wood) and Metal Man.

Does any one read horror books?
If so, u know of any authors like Bentley Little and Harold Schechter?
or ne other books like The Exorcist, or just other deviant, deranged, macabre, etc books? lol

AntonCrowley_16 said:
Does any one read horror books?
If so, u know of any authors like Bentley Little and Harold Schechter?
or ne other books like The Exorcist, or just other deviant, deranged, macabre, etc books? lol

I'd suggest Graham Masterton (esp. The Chosen child if you can find it) James Herbert and a newish one by P J Tracy called Want To Play I found excellent. Not sure how they compare to the ones you mentioned but all well worth a go.

Does anyone happen to know just how many books William Peter Blatty and William Bradbury wrote? and does anyone actually write horror stories or short stories?

My hobbies include watching alot of football and basketball. Even though my college football team sucks(University of Kentucky) they are great in basketball. I love the Pittsburgh Steelers and have quite a collection of football and basketball cards. I also love to watch movies especially horror and comedies. My favorite movie of all time is Raising Arizona. I also love my playstation 2. College football 2005 is my favorite at the moment.

Wicked Child said:
Thanks, bro!:loco:

So i DO use Flash Man's weapon. Gotcha. I just three levels left until I hit the Dr.Wily stages. Quick Man, Wood Man(heh heh heh....wood) and Metal Man.
Yep use his Weapon During the Level not at Quickman Himself .... Do MetalMan Before WoodMan ... I Normally do Metalman First ... Gotta love the Metal Blades!!!! ... Once you finish with those 3 you are only about a quarter of the way through the game :loco: