off topic - a serious question for you guys

Oh i didnt mean ignore you.. i cooled down about you already lol i just meant me and Hawk should ignore each other so the Old School thread is peacefull.. what happened a few days ago? i been busy working so not on as much lately... send me a link of what happened....

Just to remember to everybody that the ignore list is a wonderful tool, better to ignore someone than to disrupt the harmony here.

This is a tax-free advice :D

Ted, I just joined the clan,and I probably don't have a say on this page,
but I must admit, man you truely earned my deepest respect. :worship:
It takes a real man to come forth and discuss he's personal issues with everyone you know and don't know. You couldn't have chosen a better site, we need old friends to help us grow and new friends to keep us young.

I think Alcoholism has had a close brush with every family on this earth, my best friend's mother is also an Alcoholic in the worst way....It's hard to C what you guys have to put up with.
What makes matters harder is the fact that it's your own flesh and blood. How can any person with a good heart ignore that...

...but your Father has been through this B4....he knows the consequences of his actions yet again he didn't care...which makes he's excuses totally unexceptable.
These difficulties are intended for us to become better,not bitter. Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood, your father above all should know that and have learned from it by now.

You Ted, can't carry the weight of the world on your shoulders...
I suggest that you help your Father...,but only if he wants to be helped.

We all have faith in you my friend, you R a good man, and a good heart seldom makes a wrong decision.

I just want to leave you with this thought from Stephen Grellet:
"I shall pass through this world but once.
Any good, therefore, that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not
pass this way again."

Prof.BoneHer

Prof.BoneHer - you are a great man. I appreciate your kind words of support. I shall take your advice as any good man would, from the great Proffessor. Thanks for the quote. That is killer.

BTW...my dad's still driving me crazy. He went about a week without calling me drunk (still drinking, just leaving me out of it as I had asked...) but now he's calling drunk again. I think he doesn't believe that anybody can tell on the phone if he's drunk...what the ???

Anyways...nothing new. Same old shit.

I am just trying to do the best I can and let God handle the rest. That's about all anybody can do, I suppose. But it helps to have folks like you all in my corner!
THANKS!
TEd

tedvanfrehley said:
Prof.BoneHer - you are a great man. I appreciate your kind words of support. I shall take your advice as any good man would, from the great Proffessor. Thanks for the quote. That is killer.

BTW...my dad's still driving me crazy. He went about a week without calling me drunk (still drinking, just leaving me out of it as I had asked...) but now he's calling drunk again. I think he doesn't believe that anybody can tell on the phone if he's drunk...what the ???

Anyways...nothing new. Same old shit.

I am just trying to do the best I can and let God handle the rest. That's about all anybody can do, I suppose. But it helps to have folks like you all in my corner!
THANKS!
TEd

The wheels turn slow, but they do turn my friend.
You can call upon me anytime 4 help...
Take care
Prof. :Spin: