Kick off! (off topic)

Bryant said:
(Mean Bryant mode on >:p~)

As Arnold would say...... that's because you are a "girlie man." I really try to be a nice guy, but not when it comes to someone who likes baseball over football.

In baseball, you have "extra innings"
Football has "sudden death !!"

I will stop with that kind of stuff because you can find it all over the net, but the truth is, here is what goes on in a baseball game:

One guy throws the ball to another guy with another guy trying to hit the ball with a bat. If he hits the ball, he runs to a base while one or two other guys try and catch the ball.

In football, twenty two guys move at the same time. Each has a certain responsibility, yet their responsibility often changes depending on what 11 other guys do.

(Mean Bryant mode off)

Nothing wrong with being a baseball fan. I even watch play-offs of baseball, basketball and especially college basketball, but nothing is like football to me, both pro and college.

Bryant

(Mean Greeno mode on)

Baseball is a thinking man's sport. There is a thousand little things going on at all times ( and if you pay attention you can pick up on them). I guess people with limited brain function do thinks it's just "One guy throws the ball to another guy with another guy trying to hit the ball". :)

Football is just a bunch of brutes bashing into eachother.

(Mean Greeno mode off)

I don't hate football, I just hate football players these days. The dancing and their stupid little celebrations make me sick. Last year I saw a highlight on ESPN where a dude scored a TD and then pulled out a cell phone and made a call.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!! The guy should have been thrown out of the game for life!!!!!!!!!

Baseball is more oldschool to me. It's about them game.
Football is more like one of these goofy ass reality shows now. Just more people trying to draw attention to themselves.

Bryant said:
I am going to kick your ass already. Now it is double. Pussy !!!

:tickled: :tickled: Just joking..... but maybe not. I am 36 years old. Ya wanna have a blocking drill ?

Bryant 185 lbs and will take on anyone 210 and less.

Bryant
PUSSY! hahaha hahahha I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less than 210 way less I wont be taking anybody on unless I have to :loco:

Bryant said:
I
Bryant 185 lbs and will take on anyone 210 and less.

Bryant

I was 226 last year, pumping iron is my 2nd favorite physical activity, but I'm now 196 due to not lifting in about 8 1/2 months. Nothing can dfend against the groin kick, NOTHING! :cry:
Did you know there is a major blood vessel in the left outside leg thigh and if you hit someone there hard enough, you'll knock them out.
Ain't anatomy fun?!?!?! :D

Uhhhhh...screw SIXX, Baseball rules! :D
Well I don't care enough to fight on which is better cause everyone has their opinon on what they think is best,IMO baseball is fun for me to play but I do love to play football as well.
So you guys can bitch and whine all you want but you're not gonna make the other person like what they can't stand just because you think it rules.
Theres almost no point, unless it's for the fun of it then I'll sit back and laugh at what I'm readin'. :Spin:

JonnyD said:
PUSSY! hahaha hahahha I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less than 210 way less I wont be taking anybody on unless I have to :loco:

Ha ha ha me either. As a younger man I was pretty tough, but I'm all bark with little bite these days especiaslly working 6-7 days a week.

Bryant

sixxswine said:
You can like whatever you want to like...
It's like the Glam Rock vs. Metal thread...
It could get ugly...

Yep, I think it is best I stay out of it. I am a serious football head. I can watch the same game 20 times. I'll watch blocking schemes, blitz packages, coverage zones.... you name it.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Yep, I think it is best I stay out of it. I am a serious football head. I can watch the same game 20 times. I'll watch blocking schemes, blitz packages, coverage zones.... you name it.

Bryant
It's a sickness isn't it?! I do almost the same thing...
I love watch NFL Network & watching old games...
I'd kill to coach pop warner...
That would be fun.