Important Announcement

Quite frankly, I still can't figure out how most teams aren't dome teams. They bring in truck loads of money- and especially in the north- why deal with the snow/cold/rain/sleet/etc.? :cool:

I'm pulling for the Saints, because Chicago has been plain awful as of late, and it would be a great thing for that city to win a championship despite all the hardships of the past year.

Quite frankly, I still can't figure out how most teams aren't dome teams. They bring in truck loads of money- and especially in the north- why deal with the snow/cold/rain/sleet/etc.? :cool:

I can't understand why anyone would want to play in a domed stadium. I've been at nearly every home game at Mile High over the last 11 years and wouldn't have missed one bit of it -- including freezing my ass off a few times. :lol: I went to the season opener in St. Louis this last season and was totally uninspired by their indoor stadium.

Different strokes, I guess. It really isn't too bad outside when you dress properly.

I'm pulling for the Saints, because Chicago has been plain awful as of late, and it would be a great thing for that city to win a championship despite all the hardships of the past year.

Because football was meant to be played OUTSIDE, in ANY kind of weather conditions. Bears over the Saints by 10 pts......:heh:

J-Dubya

Are you a Bears fan in Packer territory? I know a Packers fan in Bears territory. You prolly know him too -- Dark Tide, Britt?

Yep! I was born & rasised in Chicago & its suburbs. I give Britt shit about the Fudge Packerz every chance I get..... :)

It's a unique existance, but fun nonetheless!

J-Dubya

Well I guess the one thing we know for certain is that the
team that plays in the Georgia Dome won't be the dome team winning it!!!:lol: :cry: (Better check my water bottle!!:) )

Super Bowl Pick: Patriots over Bears (I love what the Saint's have done this year and will be pulling for them in that game.. But Rex Grossman aside...That's one nasty "D" they have there!! Combine that with some bad weather and I just don't think the Saint's can pull it out.)

I read you LOUD & CLEAR Sixxswine...(Walkie Talkie style man..)

This is The T-man, Over and out:lol: :lol: :)

Sixxswine here and I'd like to take this time to go out on a limb and say that this is the year that a dome team will win the Superbowl. As The Colts will face the Saints...

+1 I definitely agree with that!!! It adds a whole different experience to being there..(IMO Anyway)

I can't understand why anyone would want to play in a domed stadium. I've been at nearly every home game at Mile High over the last 11 years and wouldn't have missed one bit of it -- including freezing my ass off a few times. :lol: I went to the season opener in St. Louis this last season and was totally uninspired by their indoor stadium.

Different strokes, I guess. It really isn't too bad outside when you dress properly.

Well I guess the one thing we know for certain is that the team that plays in the Georgia Dome won't be the dome team winning it!!!:lol: :cry: (Better check my water bottle!!:) )

I read you LOUD & CLEAR Sixxswine...(Walkie Talkie style man..)

This is The T-man, Over and out:lol: :lol: :)

Speaking of the water bottle. Let's say you're making that kind of scratch, what's a couple scraps of weed? You'd figure if money is not a problem. Get rid of it. Then again, I wouldn't bring that kind of shit to an airport to begin with. How long do you think before he drops the "It was Marcus' and I forgot I had it on me" statement? Why the hell not? Barry Bonds throws people under the bus all the time...I hope for a heavy sanction, not just monitary either.

It didn't sound like they had anything really to take...It sounded like it was residue from hash (IMO) Which if is the case I don't think he'll be in any legal trouble (I don't think possession of an amount to small to smoke or sell can get you in trouble..But I don't know) but he will probably make the NFL all drug test team..

But I agree with what you said...If you're making 137 million dollars spread out over 10 years throw the water bottle away and buy another one some other time.. It doesn't speak too fondly for his intelligence, Know what I'm saying??

Speaking of the water bottle. Let's say you're making that kind of scratch, what's a couple scraps of weed? You'd figure if money is not a problem. Get rid of it. Then again, I wouldn't bring that kind of shit to an airport to begin with. How long do you think before he drops the "It was Marcus' and I forgot I had it on me" statement? Why the hell not? Barry Bonds throws people under the bus all the time...I hope for a heavy sanction, not just monitary either.

Yep! I was born & rasised in Chicago & its suburbs. I give Britt shit about the Fudge Packerz every chance I get..... :)

It's a unique existance, but fun nonetheless!

All in good fun! I don't know how you guys do it. That'd be like me living in Oakland or Kansas City. :lol:

Britt's a real good guy and my first and still main Prog Power friend. He made sure I was taken care of at my first -- way back during PPIV.

It didn't sound like they had anything really to take...It sounded like it was residue from hash (IMO) Which if is the case I don't think he'll be in any legal trouble (I don't think possession of an amount to small to smoke or sell can get you in trouble..But I don't know) but he will probably make the NFL all drug test team..

But I agree with what you said...If you're making 137 million dollars spread out over 10 years throw the water bottle away and buy another one some other time.. It doesn't speak too fondly for his intelligence, Know what I'm saying??

This varies from state to state, but if there is enough to test and it does in fact test positive there can be a citation. A mere slap on the wrist of course.
With a new coach on board, here's what I'd like to see happen. I'd like Atlanta to retain Shaub, who is solid and also keeping Shockley, who looked unbeilevable in the preseason and turn the heat up on Vick. There is "some" talent in the way of the recievers, but even with so-so talent the numbers should have been better. Also the last two years were great starts followed by a complete break down after 5-6 games, uncalled for. I don't think Vick is an idiot or stupid, but I think it does reak of arrogance.

Speaking of Broncos... Wheezer, remember back at the start of the season I said that Cutler would be starting by mid-season?! Well, it took a little longer but... The question here is will Plummber stick around as a back up? If not who will the Broncos get to back things up there?

All in good fun! I don't know how you guys do it. That'd be like me living in Oakland or Kansas City. :lol:

Britt's a real good guy and my first and still main Prog Power friend. He made sure I was taken care of at my first -- way back during PPIV.

Hehehehehh what goes around comes around...... ;)
I remember when the Packers won the Superbowl. We had about 4-5 inches of snow that night, and it didn't get plowed for about a day & a half. It was like a national holiday around here, or maybe everyone was still drunk @ the bar and unable to drive. Since I'm in one of the southern most towns in the state, it's not half as bad as it is WAY up north. Even I don't wear any blue & orange up there, especially during hunting season! :lol:

J-Dubya

I think at this point they almost have to retain Schaub...I mean like it or not and believe me I'm not trying to bum you out here but....The guy is no Quaterback!! His speed and instincts make him an excellent candidate for a RB or a WR...But he simply cannot play a full season...I mean he can say what he wants about how he did his best and rushed for 1000 yards, etc... But at the end of the day he's not being payed all that money to rush for 1000 yds and play only 8 to 10 games a season...He's being paid to play QB and if an example of an NFL QB is needed look no further than this Sundays AFC Championship Game...The two guys playing in that game are two of the best!!! His name doesn't even belong next to theirs and yet if you ask some people they'll tell you he's better than the two of them....It's crazy!! I don't know how he can refer to himself as Superman...He's not Ironman or Superman...They should swap his position and use him in key situtations since it's obvious he's not an every down player.. Or better yet see if they can con Oakland into giving up the #1 pick for Vick and maybe one or two other players...Al Davis isn't that bright...I could see that happening. But hey that's just my .02

I felt bad for Mora because it was so obvious that he was the scapegoat for Vick this year it's not even funny....

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!:headbang:

This varies from state to state, but if there is enough to test and it does in fact test positive there can be a citation. A mere slap on the wrist of course.
With a new coach on board, here's what I'd like to see happen. I'd like Atlanta to retain Shaub, who is solid and also keeping Shockley, who looked unbeilevable in the preseason and turn the heat up on Vick. There is "some" talent in the way of the recievers, but even with so-so talent the numbers should have been better. Also the last two years were great starts followed by a complete break down after 5-6 games, uncalled for. I don't think Vick is an idiot or stupid, but I think it does reak of arrogance.