Tony Dungy

jpike

Oct 17, 2005
from parts unknown to man
The Indianapolis Colts head coach Tony Dungy's son James Dungy has been found dead in his Tampa,FL apartment. He was 18.
I wonder what kind of an affect this will have on the colts run to the superbowl? Assistant head coach Jim Caldwell will coach the team this Saturday against Seattle.

My heart goes out to this guy. I can't imagine the pain of losing a child just days before Christmas, no matter how old they are. Everything I've ever read about Tony Dungy says that he's a class act. Thoughts and prayers to him and his family.

That sucks ass. He seemed like a cool guy, and I can't imagine how it feels to loose a child. My aunt and uncle lost their son at the age of 13. My heart goes out to Tony's family. Anyway GO COLTS!

The medical examiner's office is saying it is an apparent suicide.

I saw a link to his myspace profile and it certainly seemed like he was an angry young man.

Tony Dungy has always been a polite, courteous gentleman, and a class act all the way. My prayers go out to him and his family.

I felt so bad when I heard this today. I'm not a Colts fan by any means (I'm a Lions fan, yeah it's a miserable existance), but my buddy's a lifelong Pats fan and he was so looking forward to them meeting in the playoffs. He wanted to take them out, but now it's changed, if the Colts lose it will be sad for everyone. I wish Dungy and his family the best, Dungy's a great man. So sad.

I wonder what kind of an affect this will have on the colts run to the superbowl? Assistant head coach Jim Caldwell will coach the team this Saturday against Seattle.

To be honest i thought the same thing. Then I thought how sad it is that we worry about how a football team will do because of it. What about Tony Dungy? Hes gotta live the rest of his life wondering/worring if its his fault that his son killed himself. Thinking if there was something he could have done. I dont know what what I would do if I was in that kind of a horribly helpless situation.