Super Bowl XLI

T_man357

Locked & Loaded
Jan 7, 2004
U.S.A.
web.archive.org
I hate saying things like this (Especially since a couple fags said this once before on another post) But in my opinion....I don't believe The Colts won that game as much as Rex Grossman lost it!! I can't put it on the entire Bears team because everyone else played pretty well/great!! 2 fourth quater ints one brought back to the house that was thrown so short that Muhammad couldn't even make a play on the guy after the pick.. Grossman showed in the Super Bowl what I think people who know football have known all year...The guy is horrible!! Consistently horrible!! which is about as bad as you can get!

Congratulations to Tony Dungy!! No matter how it played out he was the winning coach and he truly deserves it!!

Not that Lovie didn't...But I think Lovie and The Bears will play in another SB sooner than The Colts will... They're only a QB away from getting back to the big game and in my opinion were only a QB away from making this game far more interesting than it was!! They'd be crazy not to look at free agent QB's this off season (Jeff Garcia would fit like a glove in The Bears run first offense!!) and there are other guys who will be hitting the market this spring.

Thomas Jones, Urlacher, Muhammad, Berrian, etc... All played a great game!! And shouldn't have lost on the incompetence of their QB!!!! But that being said..... I believe a new QB and not too many off season changes (I.E. personnel) And the NFC is weak enough for them to be playing in the Super Bowl next year!!

Congratulations Colts:kickass:

I mostly agree with you, T_man... but the Colts did have the number of the Bears defense most of the game, so hats off to them in that regard.

Rex needs to go bye-bye. Someone wanna call up Tony Soprano to have him take Rex for a little drive in the country?

I had to drown my sorrows in nacho cheese and chocolate.

Rex, Rex, Rex. Oh, and Olin, too, for hiking the ball into his butt. Twice.

I really don't think Manning should have been MVP. I would say Addai or Rhodes instead.

While I was disappointed, I wasn't as crushed as when Illinois lost to the Tar Heels in the National Championship game in the spring of '05.

I guess I'll be like a Cubs fan and say it....Wait until next year.

Well lets see...I could play the game that a few monkeys played here last week and say that the Colts didn't really win the game but rather the Patriots lost it.............Right

I hate saying things like this (Especially since a couple fags said this once before on another post) But in my opinion....I don't believe The Colts won that game as much as Rex Grossman lost it!!

Then what did the Colts do?????

Fucking Grossman....

Grossman was the weak link for sure, but Indy played a hell of a good game. I mean, they ran 3 times more plays than the Bears did. You can't blame Grossman for not being on the field!

Grossman was the weak link for sure, but Indy played a hell of a good game. I mean, they ran 3 times more plays than the Bears did. You can't blame Grossman for not being on the field!

Sorry i didn't like the game ... The Superbowl was held 2 weeks ago the AFC title game.........

I´m not excactly an expert on american football, but...

...damn, Colts just ran the ball up the middle time and time again. Weren´t the Bears supposed to find their strength in their defense?
The Bears didn´t deserve to win with all those fumbles and interceptions...

Outside of the fist 20 seconds it was just pain..... I went ot bed with a headache after that.

Oh, I'm sorry. Did you say something?? See it's hard for me to hear you from beneath the pile of shit that was the Raiders season....What was it again...Two wins I think:erk: ?? Or is that one too many. You're going to have to speak up if you expect me to understand you...All I'm hearing is blah blah blah..My team sucks...blah blah blah... Something about hating The Pats...blah blah blah There are high school teams better than my favorite team..:) :lol: :) :lol: Just busting on ya Thraxx!! I bet the offseason just isn't going to be long enough for you..:) :lol:

Then what did the Colts do?????

Fucking Grossman....

Right on T-man i would expect no less from you.......

Wait til next Year....... I am so glad this season is over.

I'm glad you're cool bro!!! Alot of people would take offense to this shit...
It's good you know I'm just playing with you..:)

And last nights Super Bowl did suck pretty bad!!

Right on T-man i would expect no less from you.......

Wait til next Year....... I am so glad this season is over.

I won $20 on the game. See when you have no team to call you own (I'm in LA) the only thing to do to get into the NFL is gamble. :lol:

like i said in the other thread rex blew ass but so did a few other guys at key moments. no sacks till the 4th quarter and the colts repeatedly running the ball right up the middle. that fumble when the bears went for it on 4th down (to me that could have swung the game a little and kept the bears in it). i was still happy to have the bears in the superbowl and they had a great season. peyton manning mvp ? the guy's as over rated as shaq. he's his biggest fan club member. i was hoping they'd lose so he could blame every guy on the team but himslef again.

This might be a positive note about your Raiders...I'll let you decide..

I saw on the NFL channel last night that Oakland and Miami have opened discussions for a deal that would bring Randy Moss to Miami to reunite with Daunte Culpepper and The Raiders would get Ricky Williams and some other type of compensation either draft pick or money.

I personally don't think that deal could be that bad for Oakland.. Ricky still has alot of football left in him and Moss has made it clear that he wants out of Oakland.....What do you think??