Important Announcement

I agree with Wheezer and T-Man that Patriots will win it ALL!!!!!

Wheezer-I've been a Patriots fan for 20+ yrs and they have won,let me see....4 games vs. about 18 friggin' loses to the Broncos in the last 24 yrs.

factoid: John Elway has a 10-0 record vs. New England Patriots

Can the Pats win the next couple of games against Broncos??

:kickass: :)

I felt bad for Mora because it was so obvious that he was the scapegoat for Vick this year it's not even funny....

I don't feel that way. I think everything that could have gone wrong did. I think the performance of the team as a whole combined with his pop's comments then his radio interview and him not taking charge cost him the job. I would have liked him back to try to right things next year, but I'm not the owner. And I can see where he was ultimately let go. There were many people to blame, I can't believe how they draft dud recievers in the draft. I look forward to the draft and the season and see how the new guy does.

I was the only one out of everyone I was watching the game with who didn't like the fact that even though the Pats went in with a 21-3 halftime lead and Manning had thrown a pick that got brought back to the house....He never got that sad dog look on his face (Through the entire game) He showed a mental toughness I've NEVER seen him show and he truly deserved to win the game!! No blown or bad calls that I saw!! I believe the Patriots brought their "A" game and got beat by a team that looked to want it more...Hats off to Tony Dungy and the Colts!!!! Despite the obvious fact that I wanted the Patriots to win and there is no silver lining in losing... I really like and respect Tony Dungy and I'm happy for him..With everything he's been through the last few years playing in a Super Bowl against one of his best friends has got to be sweet for him!!

Just for the record....I'm no Colts fan and will be pulling for that awesome Bear defense to somehow pull the upset. The offense under Rex Grossman won't be able to do it..(And the two headed monster will be the main focus of the Colts Defensive schemes) Anyway, except for the final score, it was a great game!!! And I'm sure the best QB in the league and his dynasty Patriots will be in the same position next year...Hopefully with different results!!!

I say this half hearted.......GO BEARS!!!!

And I'm sure the best QB in the league and his dynasty Patriots will be in the same position next year...Hopefully with different results!!!

I say this half hearted.......GO BEARS!!!!

I for one have had enough of the Patriots, but just because I don't like them doesn't mean that they won't win. I will be watching, but I think that their window will be closing as other teams get better. You're pulling for the Bears?!:lol: Well, I didn't feel like the game was over at the half. I figured that Tony would bring them back and darn it if he didn't?! Damn great finish. I hope this Superbowl isn't a blow-out I want to see a great game!

I for one have had enough of the Patriots, but just because I don't like them doesn't mean that they won't win. I will be watching, but I think that their window will be closing as other teams get better
Nobody like a winner if it's not you're team so that doesn't surprise me in the least!! And as for their window that has less to do with the other teams and more to do with the Patriots offseason...If they treat their talent like it's a bargain basement sale like they have in the past then I can see the window being closed and locked. I want to see how Assante Samuel is treated this offseason..

You're pulling for the Bears?!:lol:
That's funny why?? I've more than once already stated my love for defense in numerous posts...Other than the fact I'm glad for Tony Dungy why the hell would I pull for The Colts with Brian Urlacher, Charles Tillman, Lance Briggs, etc... on the other team??

Well, I didn't feel like the game was over at the half. I figured that Tony would bring them back and darn it if he didn't?!

Right:rolleyes: Everybodies a psychic when the games over..I'm kind of laughing as I'm typing this because Tony would've never got by The Ravens without Vinatieri (One of the the retarded bargain basement moves I mentioned earlier) But you probably saw that coming too.:loco: .. I thought I made it clear that I felt the Colts were very much in the game going into the half due to Manning's new found mental strength...He was impressive (And I'm NOT a Manning fan!!) But at the end of Sunday night he played better than Brady to win..Pure and simple!! I still had to smile with 1 minute left in the game Manning didn't want to watch Brady's final drive...He's not stupid!!!

I was tired on Sunday and figured i would take a nap before the game.. i slept around 5pm... thought i would take one for couple of hours... to make long story short.. i woke up just as the game was over... :cry: i was pissed.. did win my bet on the Colts though... :kickass: