"Offerbäcken" cover

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
Just experienced some guys doing a cover of "Offerbäcken", it was at the yearly music event held by the music students, here i Skellefteå..and some guys did the cover...was really COOL..so if you(the guys who performed it) read this...Thumbs UP!!!!

mr V

I have a live mp3 from a Spanish band (I believe) who covered "Under Norrskenets Fallande Ljusspel". Very funny, especially because they don't even get half of the lyrics right (probably not as funny for me as it is for a Swede though)

Gaunerin said:
I have a live mp3 from a Spanish band (I believe) who covered "Under Norrskenets Fallande Ljusspel". Very funny, especially because they don't even get half of the lyrics right (probably not as funny for me as it is for a Swede though)

hehe, I´ve heard that MP3 as well and I don´t think I´ve ever laughed so much! The music itself was OK I guess, but the lyrics... It's as funny as when a Mexican band tries to sing in old-Norweigan. Believe me, there are bands like that!

Gaunerin said:

Where do you suppose I can find this song, Gauny?

ok, by popular demand I will upload that track for you to download.
since for some strange reason our server is currently down I'll post the link as soon as that damn thing is working again.