The New album Title

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
Ok, things are nearly summed up now. The mix is done...only mastering left, a direction of the cover is decided and the work is in process. So, for the album title that I promised was about to be revealed some time a go: here you have it "Jordpuls", would be something like "Earth Pulse" in english.

mr V

HELL YEAH!!!
Psyched like no other!
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Edit: Oh yes, and if it's anything like "Solens Rötter", I am totally satisfied. It will be interesting to hear what direction it will take though...

OHHH FINALLY WE HAVE A TITLE!!!!
and it's a great title...makes me wish for another masterpiece :)

do you have an idea of when the whole process will be finished andreas? i mean, i suppose we have to wait 2011 to hold the album tight in our hands...

OMG OMG FINALLY!! :hotjump::worship: (i don't log in for a day, and here we go, missing something so important!)

Awesome news, fantastic title!! Somehow it makes me think of all the earthquakes and nature disasters we had aplenty this year all over the world...

Thnx for the update mr.V!

.....fantastic title!! Somehow it makes me think of all the earthquakes and nature disasters we had aplenty this year all over the world...!

You re right Elvina, it sounds like that to me too!
And thinking on that way... i think the earth's heart is near my country (Chili), you know...8.8 earthquake :p

Wow, that's awesome!! Great news, thanks!! I'm really excited as well, I know it's going to be awesome, but we have to wait to see how awesome is it! :p

Good point on the title, Elvina.