The New album Title

Djöfull;9617744 said:
He works in mysterious ways...:loco:

Pleased with the artwork( although it's in miniature form above). I wonder whodunnit!?

Yeah, I really like the artwork too; the album seems to go more in the Folk direction. I'm sure it'll be a pleasant surprise, since the titles indicate a lot of themes within it.

I love the name "Mörk nebulosa".

Epic space themes? Rapid waterfalls swirling through ones imagination? All this in the next Vintersorg album, Jordplus! Wait and you will feel The Pulse of the Earth!

All this in the next Vintersorg album, Jordplus! Wait and you will feel The Pulse of the Earth!
this is the second time you do this :lol::lol: Jordplus != Jordpuls :p:lol:

Indeed, he deserves a spanking. Or maybe you just like to imagine yourself doing that, Lefay ;) . Hahaha.
i'd add a spank myself! :Shedevil::p:lol: It's not nice that we didn't learn about it from him firsthand!

But i LOVE the artwork!!! ♥♥♥ I hope it sounds just like it looks! :worship::kickass: and so soon already :hotjump:

I love the cover! It looks like my backyard!

i love your backyard then!

Indeed, he deserves a spanking. Or maybe you just like to imagine yourself doing that, Lefay ;) . Hahaha.

defiance! stop making me look like the pervert that I AM NOT (
myst.png
)

anyway did anybody notice that a poster is included with the cd?
it's going to be cool to have a vintersorg poster (hope it's the cd cover)! i need to find a (forced) volunteer between my friends who orders it for me with the credit card :D :tickled:

there's a bigger version of the cover on metal archives. it's has a very low definition, i suppose it's the same photo enlarged, but more details can be viewed with a bit of immagination :lol:
295483.jpg

So what do we think of the concept? Any interpretations of the artwork?

The sparkle in the brook must be a pulse. Because the surroundings are quite autumnal and wintry the sparkle get a lot of attention because of the contrasts.
The pine wood reminds me of the forests I've been since childhood. I'm looking forward to see the artwork in HQ.

So what do we think of the concept? Any interpretations of the artwork?

The sparkle in the brook must be a pulse. Because the surroundings are quite autumnal and wintry the sparkle get a lot of attention because of the contrasts.
The pine wood reminds me of the forests I've been since childhood. I'm looking forward to see the artwork in HQ.

i've notice the sparkle too, which is just in correspondence with the title.
the trees seem quite dried, it could be winter time, or the earth which is dying, so the pulse can be one of the last beats of a dying planet/nature?
or maybe it's just the sun reflecting into the river (it seems to be a river), the atmosphere is quite bright so there must be a strong sunlight.

if the trees are spruces (they seem more spruces than pines) the option of a dying planet is quite possible, because spruces (but also pines) are evergreen trees and they don't loose their leaves either in winter.

Maybe it tells us more about a cycle; the world seems to be dead but earth heart is still beating, like in hibernation.

I really like that interpretation :)

But what about the songtitles then?
1. Världsalltets fanfar
2. Klippor och skär
3. Till dånet av forsar och fall
4. Mörk nebulosa
5. Stjärndyrkan
6. Skogen sover
7. Vindögat
8. Palissader
9. Eld och lågor

I really like to dissect this. Bear in mind that the first songtitle "Världsalltets Fanfar" is directly from the lyrics to "Månskensmän". Title-wise this really feels like a combination of the lyrics from "Solens Rötter" and "Cosmic Genesis" - lots of space-references as well as enviromental.

But the real question here is if the 6th track "Skogen Sover" has the same lyrics as the one that appeared on the official Vintersorg-page aeons ago? And the funny thing about that (which I'm sure I've written in numerous other threads :p) is the fact that lyric was supposed to be the original lyrics to the song "Cosmic Genesis" - and the "Döpt In En Jökelsjö"-lyrics was originally meant for the music of "Astral And Arcane". Anyway, I found the lyrics on my old harddrive. Not sure if it's the one that's going to be on "Jordpuls", but a cool curiousity anyway. Oh, and there were one other apart from the two just mentioned called "Marken Doftar Ålderdom".

The entire .txt-file is text copied straight from the old homepage.
HERE!

But the real question here is if the 6th track "Skogen Sover" has the same lyrics as the one that appeared on the official Vintersorg-page aeons ago? And the funny thing about that (which I'm sure I've written in numerous other threads :p) is the fact that lyric was supposed to be the original lyrics to the song "Cosmic Genesis" - and the "Döpt In En Jökelsjö"-lyrics was originally meant for the music of "Astral And Arcane". Anyway, I found the lyrics on my old harddrive. Not sure if it's the one that's going to be on "Jordpuls", but a cool curiousity anyway. Oh, and there were one other apart from the two just mentioned called "Marken Doftar Ålderdom".[/URL]

Really interesting indeed! Thanks for sharing those lyrics. I used Google translation and I think the Skogen Sover offers some really inspiring reflections about sleeping in the forests? I would love to read an English translation, anyone? :) *try to look cute at Draugen*

Sleeping in the forest is great! :zzz: